Asia's Fresh Destination!
KOTA KINABALU MALAYSIA - This is one of the most fantastic cities you have ever been to. A modern capital with a warm hospitality that you hardly find in many places around the world.
Kota Kinabalu is situated on the tropical island of Borneo, and is the state capital of the Malaysian state Sabah, which is one of the two states of East Malysia. The location of the city is absolutely amazing; and from the airport it is just a short ride to mostly any hotel. You find a world class sailing marina, beautiful city for shopping and attractions and championship golf courses as well as good hotels guaranteed.
- Roundtrip Airfare via Manila
- 3 Days & 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Round Trip Transfers (Airport-Hotel-Airport)
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- All Hotel Taxes & Surcharges
- All Fuel Surcharge + YQ Taxes
- For Cebu Pacific and AirAsia Zest, free 7kls hand carry only per person
- For Philipine Airlines, free 7kls hand carry and 10kls check in baggage per person.
** If incase preferred hotel is not available, you will be transferred to similar class.
Arrive in Kota Kinabalu, our representative, driver and tour guide will greet you in the airport and transfer to your hotel. Explore Kota Kinabalu on the first day , free at your own leisure.
Kota Kinabalu is situated on the tropical island of Borneo, and is the state capital of the Malaysian state Sabah, which is one of the two states of East Malysia. The location of the city is absolutely amazing.
Day 2: FREE DAY
After breakfast, free on your own leisure for shopping or you may join add on tours.
Day 3: DEPARTURE
Breakfast, free at your own leisure until transfer to Airport
Location Address : 1 Borneo Tower B Service Condominiums, Jalan Sulaman, 88450 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
WELCOME TO KOTA KINABALU, MALAYSIA!
Kota Kinabalu is situated on the tropical island of Borneo, and is the state capital of the Malaysian state Sabah, which is one of the two states of East Malysia.The location of the city is absolutely amazing; and from the airport it is just a short ride to mostly any hotel. You find a world class sailing marina and championship golf courses as well as both first class holiday resorts and good hotels for the budget traveler.
This is one of the most fantastic cities you ever have been to. A modern capital with a warm hospitality that you hardly find in many places around the world. Just around a corner you have long sandy beaches, paradise islands, virgin coral reefs, tropical rain forests; and the mighty Mount Kinabalu is only 90 minutes away.
Located along Jalan Tun Fuad Stephens, the Handicraft Market is a favoured shopping haunt for locals and tourists alike. Souvenirs galore await you and rest assured there is something for everyone.
You will be spoilt for choice with miles and miles of beautiful sarongs andpareos, an ideal reminder of your tropical holiday in Sabah! Be sure to also check out the glistening and gorgeous pearl jewellery and handicrafts while you are there.
The best thing about the Handicraft Market is that you never know what piece of treasure you might unravel during your visit. Some have returned home with an authenticsompoton(a traditional wind instrument), a Murut headhunter's blowpipe, a coconut-shaped handbag and a wooden-frog that 'sings' when you stroke its back with a wooden stick.
Built on a 2.47 acres site at the Likas bay, the Kota Kinabalu City Mosque is exemplary of the Islamic contemporary architecture. Situated near the sea, this majestic white mosque boasts similar features to the Nabawi Mosque in Medina. This floating mosque has a prayer hall which houses three madrasahs and accommodates from 9, 000 to 12, 000 people at a time.
By far the largest mosque in Kota Kinabalu, the Kota Kinabalu City Mosque is even possibly the most beautiful one in Malaysia - the man-made lagoon which surrounds it gives a serenely gorgeous and dramatic look to the mosque on a full moon night.
The Kota Kinabalu City Mosque is open for public visits daily except Fridays from 8am to 5pm. There are no fees charged on visitors.
SABAH FOUNDATION BUILDING
Located 5 kilometres or about 15 minutes away from the KK City Centre. Formerly known as the Sabah Foundation Building, this circular tower of steel and glass stands 30 storeys high in the Likas Bay area and is instantly recognizable as a Sabah icon. It has a central core with steel brackets supporting each floor. When completed in 1977, it was one of the three such buildings in the world based on this design concept.
Inside are housed an auditorium, two mini-theatres, exhibition foyer, a gymnasium, kindergarten and Research library.
Sabah is proud of its multiculturalism and this is often reflected in its diverse architecture. The Puh Toh Tze temple is a Buddhist temple located off Tuaran Road.
Built in 1980, the temple stands out with its traditional Chinese roofing and structure. Ten large statues of deities adorn the temple with the Goddess of Mercy, Kwan Yin, standing tall at the main entrance of the temple.
via Air Asiazest
BKI-MNL 0910PM - 0110AM +1
FINE PRINTS FOR KUALA LUMPUR
-Midnight surcharge will be apply for flight late arrival after an early departure 1100pm-0800am. Flight departure pick up is based on 3-4hours prior to scheduled flight departure)
-Half Day Kota Kinabaluwill be on the 2nd day
-With English Speaking Guide service during the tour.
-Optional lunch during city tour : Adult: USD15 | Child: USD11 per head
-Compulsory tipping during airport transfers for USD2 per person per way + USD5 during city tour.
-Rates valid for Phil Passport only. Foreign passport surcharge applies
-VISA FREE for all Philippine Passport Holders (Not more than 14 days stay)
-For Selected Foreign passport holders, Secure visa before travelling to Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia, kindly visit this link : http://www.doyouneedvisa.com/
FOR GENERAL FRIENDLY REMINDERS CLICK HERE
- VALID PASSPORT- at least six (6) months valid prior to your departure date.
- For Foreign Passport Holders, it is your liability to secure your visa (if required).You must also secure your return ticket from your original country or your onward ticket to other countries.
- For dual passport holder make sure to bring them both and must be 6 months valid.
- If you are a government employee, you are required to secure a "Travel Order" from your Head Office or Office of the President before travelling abroad.
- For Domestic and International, pregnant woman must secure a letter from her OB Gyne.
- Passengers below 18 years old should be accompanied by Parents. If not, kindly secure clearance at the nearest DSWD office please visit: http://www.dswd.gov.ph/faqs/travel-clearance-for-minors/
- SHADOW TRAVEL AND TOURS is not responsible for any immigration matters.
- Infant (0-23 months) is Free Of Charge
- For 2 years old and above, same rate as adult rate
- Meals are complimentary only, this is non convertible to lunch, dinner or cash
- Standard Check in time 0200pm and Standard Check out time 1200nn
- If passengers arrived at their hotel before check in time, instead of waiting, they can leave their baggage at front desk and come back for check in. As well as for check out time you can comeback before scheduled pick up for your return flight.
- Check in Deposit: During check-in every hotel need an incidental deposit which is refundable upon check out.
- If in case specified hotel is unavailable passengers can still avail with a similar class hotel
- Non refundable/ Non rebookable/Non transferable once booked and confirmed --- AIRLINE
- Any incidental expenses will be on guest account
- Present your Passport/Valid ID and service voucher upon check in.
- Terminal Fee for International Flights: (Clark 600/person) & Philippine Travel Tax (P1,620) are payable at the airport.
- For OFW that are travelling for vacation purposes are payable for the Philippine Travel Tax.
- For Foreign Passport holder who stayed more than a year in the Philippines are required to pay Philippine Travel Tax upon exit in the country.
- Terminal Fee for ALL Domestic and International flights departing from Manila is FREE.
- Estimated Terminal Fees for other domestic destination is less than P200/head.
- If you are travelling with minors (below 12 yrs old) prior to your departure date, you can get your 50% less to your Philippine Travel Tax (exclusive of PHP200 government fee) at the nearest Philippine Travel Authority Office please visit: http://www.tieza.gov.ph/index.php/travel-tax
- Present your Valid ID for Domestic Flights and for children w/out any Valid ID you can use their Birth Certificate as document upon check in.
- Present your at least 6months valid Passport upon check in.
- There will not be any refund if passengers failed to show up at our airport representative
- For Domestic Flights, check-in time should be at least 2hrs before the flight.
- For International Flights, check-in time should be at least 3hrs before the flight.
- Maximum of FREE 7kls hand carry only per person per way.
- If they are going to bring liquid in hand carry, maximum of 100ml per piece and it should be in zip lock bag.
- Passengers are not allowed to bring either hand carry or check in baggage like Guns, Firearms and weapons. Also Explosive, flammable, chemical and toxic substances.
- It is the responsibility of the traveler to ensure the safe keeping of their personal belongings & valuables.
- Company will not be responsible for passengers who are late and have missed their transport, as this may disrupt and delay the transfer schedule that may involve other joining passengers.
- Any unused tour services is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-rebookable
- Passengers must be at the lobby at least 30 mins before scheduled pick up of the guide for tours/transfers.
- For seat in coach transfers you are sharing the bus with the other passengers you have to wait for the other passengers to arrive.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Passengers name entered must be same as per passenger's passports (for international) or other valid ID (for domestic). Incorrect names may cause penalties or invalidation of travel vouchers.
- It is the passenger's responsibility to check carefully for any errors made in the booking details, flight dates, name of passengers etc.
- Within 24 hours after receiving your vouchers/e-ticket, you can notify our agency regarding the accuracy of information including names, birthdates, flight details, travel dates, hotels, tours and others or else any claim of inaccuracy or modification will not be honored.
- Issuing office will not be liable for any problem caused by tour operator outside/inside Philippines
- In the event that a problem arise, please coordinate with your travel agent or the person whose name and contact no. listed below of this service voucher
- SHADOW TRAVEL AND TOURS is not responsible if an airline cancels, reschedules, or delays a flight for any reason, and therefore, you are releasing the company, employees, sub agents from liability for the Airlines flight changes and cancellations. However our friendly staff will assist you to rearrange your package for the restrictions given by the airline and hotel.
- Note: Once transaction/s is finalized booking confirmation with reference no. will be released within 24 hours or less / booking officer will call you for final confirmation. Please note that you need to have the confirmation or reference no. to complete your bookings or else airlines / hotels/ tour operator will not honor your given voucher.
- Any alteration made without approvable from issuing office will be deemed null/void.
- Any unused travel packages is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-rebookable
BOOK NOW! COME AND VISIT OUR BRANCHES TO ASSIST YOU! For Direct Bookings:
❶ SM MALL OF ASIA (SMX): Units G4,G5 and G6 at SMX Convention Center, Marina Way Drive, SM Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City
Office Hours: (Monday to Sunday 10am to 9pm)
❷ SM CITY CLARK: M.A. Roxas Hwy, Clark Freeport, Pampanga
Office Hours: (Monday to Sunday 10am to 9pm)
❸ SM CITY SAN FERNANDO DOWNTOWN : 4th Floor, Consunji St, San Fernando, Pampanga
Office Hours: (Monday to Sunday 10am to 9pm)
❹ DAU MABALACAT PAMPANGA: 381C Mc Arthur Highway, Pampanga Philippines.
Office hours: ( Monday to Saturday 9am - 6pm)
❺ ANGELES CITY PAMPANGA: 2348 Sto. EntierroBrgy. Sto. Rosario, Angeles City 2009
Office Hours: (Monday to Saturday 9am to 6pm)
❻ BERTHAPHIL: Clark Center 7 Berthaphil, J.A Santos Ave, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga Philippines.
Office Hours: (Monday to Saturday 9am to 10pm)
|SPEAK TO OUR FRIENDLY CALL CENTER AGENTS:|
✆ LANDLINE NUMBERS:
WHY CHOOSE US?
❶ We are The Best Choice Achievers for Accomplishment and Success in Travel & Tours Industry for 2016 Every year, we are being recognized from different areas in travel and partners. Cebu Pacific's recognized as one of its top agents for 2014 and 2015. We also received the Silver Eagle Award for Outstanding Sales Performance on International and Domestic Routes. We are awarded by Air Asia for outstanding sales performance for the year 2015 and 2016.
❷ GMA and ABS-CBN, two of the biggest networks in the country, has already featured our International Tour Packages in Hong Kong, Macau, Bangkok and Singapore. Both TV programs’ episodes ranked as one their highest viewed and liked. We are expecting more TV partnerships with our other travel packages we offer.
❸ We are one of the top travel agencies and tour operators in the country, most awarded travel agency among our contemporaries because we are proud of the value we achieve and the value for money we offer, following the rules to the strictest standards of travel business.
❹ Shadow Travel and Tours was given National Customers' Choice Annual Award for 2016 as the Most Outstanding Professional in Entrepreneurship for Travel Agency in the Philippines. It has also earned Top FIT Agent awards for Five straight years, honor to receive these awards and you are all our reasons for Shadow Travel and Tour is listed among the Best companies in the travel industry.
❺ One of our main strengths as a company is delivering hassle-free and low cost travel experiences from our satisfied and happy clients through our official Facebook page that reached more than 1.7 MILLION LIKES and still counting.
❻ We are the first travel agency to have state-of-the-art Call Center System, using technology to have a clear convenient assistance wherever you are.
❼ We have a wide selection of travel services which includes domestic and international booking and ticketing, tour packages with varieties of themes and attractions, land arrangements, tourist transport services and hotel accommodation to choose from.
❽ We always offer very low cost ever in the market and we make sure that every transaction is done with quality so we can effectively give the cheapest price, memorable vacation and convenience assurance.
❾ We provide expert, highly trained guidance, personalized service that provides objective suggestion for your dream vacation.
❿ Service from the Heart is our brand of loyalty.
“Travel at its finest, choose Shadow Travel and Tours”