Panglao Island is not only known for its white sand beaches, but also for its old Spanish-era churches and other nature attractions such as the Bohol Bee Farm and the Hinagdanan Cave.
- Panglao Island Tour (Land Tour)
- All entrance fees
- Air-conditioned Transportation
- Services of a Licensed Tour Guide and a Professional Driver
- Pick up/drop off from hotel
- Dauis Church
- Cafe Lawis Museum
- HInagdanan Cave
- Nova Shell Museum
- Bohol Bee Farm with FREE ICE CREAM
Please be at the hotel lobby at least 20 minutes before your scheduled your pick up.
Our Panglao Island Tour takes you to a tour around the island visiting the Bohol Bee Farm (where you can eat organic and all-natural food) our tour operator will serve you a free ice cream. Hinagdanan Cave (with its greenish-blue colors), the Shell Museum (where numerous shell specimens are collected), among others and lastly theCafe Lawis Museum where youcan savor innovative food that is uniquely Dauisanon and Boholano like ube pandesal and pork humba panini.
After the tour, transfer back to your hotel.
Location Address :
Panglao Island as a sightseeing spot is rich in many beautiful spots. Explore Hinagdanan Cave and see the natural wonders of Bohol Bee Farm and the frolic in the sun and sands of the beaches of Panglao Island.
Hinagdanan Cave is a cave on Panglao Island, in Bohol Province, Philippines. It is a naturally lighted cavern with a deep lagoon and many large stalactites and stalagmites. The cave is lit by sunlight which filters through holes in the ceiling. The underground lake is a popular swimming spot, but it has been known to test for high levels of various pollutants, since it is fed by ground runoff.
The Bohol Bee Farm is a very homey and relaxing place in Panglao island. They prepare delicious meals from organically-grown vegetables on her farm - from squash muffins, vegetable lasagna, to their specially-brewed coffee from roasted corn and wild berries. The Bohol Bee Farm is an agricultural haven situated on top of a cliff of Panglao dedicated to bee cultivation, organic farming, and healthy eating. Aside from growing diverse agricultural produce, Bohol Bee Farm also houses a resort and a restaurant where visitors can take time off from the city and find relaxation while providing livelihood to the local residents.
One of the most spectacular tourist attractions in Panglao, Bohol, Philippines is the Shell Museum. The Shell Museum in Panglao is one of the biggest collections in the world. The Bohol Shell Museum showcases various common and rare seashell specimens from Bohol and the Philippines.
via Cebu Pacific
MANILA - TAGBILARAN
0600am - 0715am
0825am - 0940am
0100pm - 0215pm
0110pm - 0225pm
TAGBILARAN - MANILA
0255pm - 0410pm
0305pm - 0420pm
via AirAsia Zest
MANILA - TAGBILARAN
0730am - 0855am
0140pm - 0305pm
TAGBILARAN - MANILA
0125pm - 0245pm
0345pm - 0505pm
MANILA - TAGBILARAN
0520am - 0635am
0920am - 1035am
TAGBILARAN - MANILA
0410pm - 0525pm
SUBJECT FOR AVAILABILITY!
*After your successful booking, one of our friendly officers will contact you immediately most especially during office hours for the available flight details.
- Danao Extreme Adventure activities are not yet included
- Lunch at Loboc River Cruise is not private
- Dolphin and Whale watching depends on the weather and witnessing Dolphin or Whaleis not guaranteed
- Wearing of life jacket is mandatory for boat transfers.
- Chosen activity will not be possible on the date of your arrival and departure.
- To avoid inconvenience, kindly leave your jewelries in your hotel.
- During bad weather, if the tour is cancelled, the passenger has a choice to reschedule the tour or choose another tour (availability and price difference may apply).
- In case the specified restaurant is not available, they will transfer you to other similar restaurants.
- Other expenses not included in the package will be on passenger's account.
- Any unused tour voucher/s are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-rebookable.
FOR GENERAL FRIENDLY REMINDERS CLICK HERE
- VALID PASSPORT- at least six (6) months valid prior to your departure date.
- For Foreign Passport Holders, it is your liability to secure your visa (if required).You must also secure your return ticket from your original country or your onward ticket to other countries.
- For dual passport holder make sure to bring them both and must be 6 months valid.
- If you are a government employee, you are required to secure a "Travel Order" from your Head Office or Office of the President before travelling abroad.
- For Domestic and International, pregnant woman must secure a letter from her OB Gyne.
- Passengers below 18 years old should be accompanied by Parents. If not, kindly secure clearance at the nearest DSWD office please visit: http://www.dswd.gov.ph/faqs/travel-clearance-for-minors/
- SHADOW TRAVEL AND TOURS is not responsible for any immigration matters.
- Infant (0-23 months) is Free Of Charge
- For 2 years old and above, same rate as adult rate
- Meals are complimentary only, this is non convertible to lunch, dinner or cash
- Standard Check in time 0200pm and Standard Check out time 1200nn
- If passengers arrived at their hotel before check in time, instead of waiting, they can leave their baggage at front desk and come back for check in. As well as for check out time you can comeback before scheduled pick up for your return flight.
- Check in Deposit: During check-in every hotel need an incidental deposit which is refundable upon check out.
- If in case specified hotel is unavailable passengers can still avail with a similar class hotel
- Non refundable/ Non rebookable/Non transferable once booked and confirmed --- AIRLINE
- Any incidental expenses will be on guest account
- Present your Passport/Valid ID and service voucher upon check in.
- Terminal Fee for International Flights: (Clark 600/person) & Philippine Travel Tax (P1,620) are payable at the airport.
- For OFW that are travelling for vacation purposes are payable for the Philippine Travel Tax.
- For Foreign Passport holder who stayed more than a year in the Philippines are required to pay Philippine Travel Tax upon exit in the country.
- Terminal Fee for ALL Domestic and International flights departing from Manila is FREE.
- Estimated Terminal Fees for other domestic destination is less than P200/head.
- If you are travelling with minors (below 12 yrs old) prior to your departure date, you can get your 50% less to your Philippine Travel Tax (exclusive of PHP200 government fee) at the nearest Philippine Travel Authority Office please visit: http://www.tieza.gov.ph/index.php/travel-tax
- Present your Valid ID for Domestic Flights and for children w/out any Valid ID you can use their Birth Certificate as document upon check in.
- Present your at least 6months valid Passport upon check in.
- There will not be any refund if passengers failed to show up at our airport representative
- For Domestic Flights, check-in time should be at least 2hrs before the flight.
- For International Flights, check-in time should be at least 3hrs before the flight.
- Maximum of FREE 7kls hand carry only per person per way.
- If they are going to bring liquid in hand carry, maximum of 100ml per piece and it should be in zip lock bag.
- Passengers are not allowed to bring either hand carry or check in baggage like Guns, Firearms and weapons. Also Explosive, flammable, chemical and toxic substances.
- It is the responsibility of the traveler to ensure the safe keeping of their personal belongings & valuables.
- Company will not be responsible for passengers who are late and have missed their transport, as this may disrupt and delay the transfer schedule that may involve other joining passengers.
- Any unused tour services is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-rebookable
- Passengers must be at the lobby at least 30 mins before scheduled pick up of the guide for tours/transfers.
- For seat in coach transfers you are sharing the bus with the other passengers you have to wait for the other passengers to arrive.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Passengers name entered must be same as per passenger's passports (for international) or other valid ID (for domestic). Incorrect names may cause penalties or invalidation of travel vouchers.
- It is the passenger's responsibility to check carefully for any errors made in the booking details, flight dates, name of passengers etc.
- Within 24 hours after receiving your vouchers/e-ticket, you can notify our agency regarding the accuracy of information including names, birthdates, flight details, travel dates, hotels, tours and others or else any claim of inaccuracy or modification will not be honored.
- Issuing office will not be liable for any problem caused by tour operator outside/inside Philippines
- In the event that a problem arise, please coordinate with your travel agent or the person whose name and contact no. listed below of this service voucher
- SHADOW TRAVEL AND TOURS is not responsible if an airline cancels, reschedules, or delays a flight for any reason, and therefore, you are releasing the company, employees, sub agents from liability for the Airlines flight changes and cancellations. However our friendly staff will assist you to rearrange your package for the restrictions given by the airline and hotel.
- Note: Once transaction/s is finalized booking confirmation with reference no. will be released within 24 hours or less / booking officer will call you for final confirmation. Please note that you need to have the confirmation or reference no. to complete your bookings or else airlines / hotels/ tour operator will not honor your given voucher.
- Any alteration made without approvable from issuing office will be deemed null/void.
- Any unused travel packages is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-rebookable
WE INNOVATE TO SERVE YOU FIRST! Book Directly with Faster transactions at our following Branches:
❶ SM MALL OF ASIA (SMX): Units G4,G5 and G6 at SMX Convention Center, Marina Way Drive, SM Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City
Office Hours: (Monday to Sunday 10am to 9pm)
❷ SM CITY CLARK: M.A. Roxas Hwy, Clark Freeport, Pampanga
Office Hours: (Monday to Sunday 10am to 9pm)
❸ DAU MABALACAT PAMPANGA: 381C Mc Arthur Hi-Way Dau Mabalacat, Pampanga 2010
Office Hours: (Monday to Saturday 9am to 6pm) (Temporarily closed for renovation you can visit our Angeles and SM City Clark Branch)
❹ ANGELES CITY PAMPANGA: 2348 Sto. Entierro Brgy. Sto. Rosario, Angeles City 2009
Office Hours: (Monday to Saturday 9am to 6pm)
|SPEAK TO OUR FRIENDLY CALL CENTER AGENTS:|
✆ LANDLINE NUMBERS:
WHY CHOOSE US?
❶ We are The Best Choice Achievers for Accomplishment and Success in Travel & Tours Industry for 2016 Every year, we are being recognized from different areas in travel and partners. Cebu Pacific's recognized as one of its top agents for 2014 and 2015. We also received the Silver Eagle Award for Outstanding Sales Performance on International and Domestic Routes. We are awarded by Air Asia for outstanding sales performance for the year 2015 and 2016.
❷ GMA and ABS-CBN, two of the biggest networks in the country, has already featured our International Tour Packages in Hong Kong, Macau, Bangkok and Singapore. Both TV programs’ episodes ranked as one their highest viewed and liked. We are expecting more TV partnerships with our other travel packages we offer.
❸ We are one of the top travel agencies and tour operators in the country, most awarded travel agency among our contemporaries because we are proud of the value we achieve and the value for money we offer, following the rules to the strictest standards of travel business.
❹ Shadow Travel and Tours was given National Customers' Choice Annual Award for 2016 as the Most Outstanding Professional in Entrepreneurship for Travel Agency in the Philippines. It has also earned Top FIT Agent awards for Five straight years, honor to receive these awards and you are all our reasons for Shadow Travel and Tour is listed among the Best companies in the travel industry.
❺ One of our main strengths as a company is delivering hassle-free and low cost travel experiences from our satisfied and happy clients through our official Facebook page that reached more than 1.7 MILLION LIKES and still counting.
❻ We are the first travel agency to have state-of-the-art Call Center System, using technology to have a clear convenient assistance wherever you are.
❼ We have a wide selection of travel services which includes domestic and international booking and ticketing, tour packages with varieties of themes and attractions, land arrangements, tourist transport services and hotel accommodation to choose from.
❽ We always offer very low cost ever in the market and we make sure that every transaction is done with quality so we can effectively give the cheapest price, memorable vacation and convenience assurance.
❾ We provide expert, highly trained guidance, personalized service that provides objective suggestion for your dream vacation.
❿ Service from the Heart is our brand of loyalty.
“Travel at its finest, choose Shadow Travel and Tours”