WELCOME TO OSAKA AND KYOTO JAPAN!
Osaka is Japan's second largest metropolitan area after Tokyo.
It has been the economic powerhouse of the Kansai region for many centuries.
Kyoto served as Japan's capital and the emperor's residence from 794 until 1868.
It is now the country's seventh largest city with a population of 1.4 million people and a modern face.
- Round trip Airfare via Nippon Airways / Japan Airlines / Philippine Airlines
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Hotel Accommodation*
- Tours and Admission Fees
- Round Trip Airport - HotelTransfers
- Meals including Kimono Dinner at Kawaguchiko Hotel (7B / 3L / 6D)
- English Speaking Guide
- Japan Souvenir Item per person
- Visa Processing Fee
- Travel Insurance (for 6-70 years old only)
- Airline, Fuel and Hotel Surcharges
- Philippine Travel Tax
- Friendly and accommodating staff will be ready to assist all your needs
- Universal Studios Japan
- Kiyomizu dera Temple
- Fushimi Inari Shrine
- Umeda Sky Building
- Namba Shimsaibashi Shopping
- Shinkansen Ride (one way)
- Mount Fuji 5th level
- Gotemba Premium Outlet
- Sanrio Puroland
- Asakusa Kannon Temple
- Nakamise Shopping Street
- Daiba Aqua City Shopping
- Tokyo Disneyland Resort
*In case the preferred hotel is not available, you will be transferred to similar class or different class subject to applicable rate difference.
DAY 1: KANSAI/ITAMI ARRIVAL(Dinner)
Upon arrival at Kansai/Itami Airport, meet and greet our friendly tour guide. Check in hotel and enjoy your Sandwich Box Dinner.
DAY 2: UNIVERSAL STUDIOS-OSAKA (Breakfast and Dinner)
After breakfast inside hotel proceed to Universal Studios Japan, the world's greatest theme park inspired by blockbuster Hollywood Movies. It offers a whole range of attractions to amaze its guest! Spend the rest of the day with your 1Day Unlimited Pass inside the amazing movie theme park. Lunch will be on your own arrangement. Dinner will be served in a local restaurant then transfer to your hotel.
DAY 3: OSAKA-KYOTO-OSAKA (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Enjoy buffet breakfast inside hotel and depart for Kyoto city tour. Visit Kiyomizu-dera Temple, the most celebrated temples in Japan. The temple is very popular with visitors and has something of a festival atmosphere, young people come looking for good fortune in love, visitors come to see the sights, and all fall under the spell of Kyoto's timeless temple. Continue to see Fushimi Inari Shrine. Lunch will be in a local restaurant. Transfer to Osaka and next proceed to Umeda Sky Building also called as Floating Garden, move up to its observatory deck and have an amazing 360 degree view of Osaka. Proceed to Namba Area for shopping. Return to your hotel for dinner.
DAY 4: OSAKA- SHIN OSAKA-MT. FUJI- KAWAGUCHIKO (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Have breakfast inside hotel and depart for Mt. Fuji today (Send big luggage to Tokyo for next day delivery, please prepare small bag for 1 Night). Transfer to Shin Osaka Station and take the Bullet Train up to Mishima Station, have a relaxing ride of this Japan's High Speed Train. After lunch ina local restaurant visit Mt Fuji 5th Level (if weather did not permit visit Mt. Fuji Visitor Center or Fujiten Ski Resort in DEC, Ski Equipments Not Included). Next, proceed to Gotemba Premium Outlet, one of Japan's largest outlets with lots of branded items to buy. Lastly move to hotel and for your dinner we will arrange a Japanese Style Kimono Dinner. Don't miss to try a relaxing Onsen Bath at their Hot Spa.
DAY 5: KAWAGUCHIKO- SANRIO-TOKYO (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and drive to Tokyo for your City Tour. Proceed to Sanrio Puroland, where the lovely
world of Hello Kitty awaits you. Next proceed to Asakusa Kannon Temple, this is Tokyo's most colorful and popular temple. At the outer gate it will lead you to Nakamise Shopping Street, famous area for typical Japanese Souvenirs. Move to Daiba Aqua City. Have free time shopping at the area. Dinner will be served at a local restaurant. Transfer to your Tokyo hotel and check in.
DAY 6: TOKYO FREE DAY (Breakfast)
Have breakfast inside hotel and enjoy the rest of the day on your own leisure.
DAY 7: TOKYO DISNEY RESORT: TOKYO DISNEYLAND OR TOKYO DISNEY SEA (Breakfast and Dinner)
Enjoy breakfast inthe hotel and depart to Tokyo Disney Resort, a famous theme park and vacation resort for the whole family. Experience a multitude of fun and excitement in this place where dreams come true with your 1Day Unlimited Pass. Please choose 1 only: Tokyo Disneyland a "Magic Kingdom" or Tokyo Disney Sea an "Ocean-Theme Park" exclusive to Japan only. You can have fun, dine, shop to each theme park's unique dining, entertainment and variety of shops. Lunch will be on your own arrangement. Dinner will be arranged in a local restaurant. Lastly drive to your hotel.
DAY 8: NARITA/HANEDA Departure (Breakfast)
After breakfast inside hotel check out and transfer to Narita/Haneda Airport for your flight back to Manila. Lunch will be on your own arrangement.
Note: Itinerary is subject to change due to local weather condition
JAPAN ESCAPADE HOTELS
Location Address : Japan
KANSAI BELLEVUE GARDEN HOTEL or similar class
Location: 3-3-34 Ichiba-nish, Izumisano, Osaka-fu, 598-0006, Japan
The Bellevue Garden Hotel Kansai International Airport is conveniently located in the airport city of Izumisano, which provides easy access to the Kansai International Airport. Situated in an extensive area covering approximately 6,600 square meters, this 4-star hotel has a lobby that overlooks a traditional Japanese garden, providing our guests with a soothing ambience. The hotel is also well-equipped with a large range of amenities, including free high-speed internet access in all rooms, to make sure your stay with us is as comfortable as possible.
Free WiFi and free parking
Free airport shuttle
24-hour front desk
OSAKA DAI ICHI HOTEL or similar class
Location: 1 Chome-9-20 Umeda, Kita Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 530-0001, Japan
Osaka Dai-ichi Hotel is located in Marubiru, known as one of the symbolic landmark towers in Osaka, close to JR Osaka Station and best access for sightseeing and business. And it is easy access to Osaka's specialty-shopping (Kita; North area) and various dining(Minami; South area). Making the most of its cylindrical building shape, all guest rooms face the outside for you to enjoy the best city views.
Non Smooking Room
KAWAGUCHIKO: YAMAGISHI RYOKAN HOTEL or similar class
Location: 4030-1 Funatsu, Kawaguchiko-machi, Minamitsuru-gun, Kawaguchi-ko / Sai-ko, Mount Fuji, Japan 401-0301
Yamagishi Ryokan, located in Kawaguchi-ko / Sai-ko, Mount Fuji, is a popular choice for travelers. Only from the city center, the hotel's strategic location ensures that guests can quickly and easily reach many local points of interest. With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations. Yamagishi Ryokan also offers many facilities to enrich your stay in Mount Fuji. To name a few of the hotel's facilities, there are facilities for disabled guests, luggage storage, Wi-Fi in public areas, car park, meeting facilities.
Wi-Fi in public areas
Hot Spring Bath
TOKYO: GRAND PRINCE NEW TAKANAWA or similar class
Location: 3-13-1 Takanawa Minato, Tokyo, Tokyo-to, 108-0074, Japan
The hotel is located at the top of Zakuro-zaka street, which inclines up from the Takanawa exit of Shinagawa Station. The hotel is located in an urban resort environment that also includes convention facilities such as the Hien banquet hall and the International Convention Center Pamir, as well as a wide variety of Japanese, Western, and Chinese restaurants. All rooms have balconies. A 5-minute walk from the Takanawa exit of Shinagawa Station, servicing the Shinkansen Line, JR Lines, and Keihin Kyuko Line. Arrive from Haneda Airport Station, on the Keihin Kyuko Line, in as little as 14 minutes if you take a rapid limited express train. The Grand Prince Hotel Takanawa is also conveniently located for easy access from the expressways in the capital. There is also a Toei subway station a 3-minute walk from the hotel, for easy access to all parts of Tokyo.
Restaurant and bar/lounge
2 outdoor pools
Limo/town car service
24-hour front desk
NARITA INTERNATIONAL GARDEN HOTEL or similar class
Location: 241-1 Yoshikura, Narita, Chiba-ken, 286-0133, Japan
Ideally located close to Narita International Airport, and accessible by shuttle bus, the hotel is also located very close to Narita town. Just 10 minutes
walk away you’ll find restaurants, bars and shopping, making your stay a pleasant one.
Noted for the peace and quiet of its location the International Garden Hotel Narita is also the ideal base for conducting business meetings or enjoying an overnight stay whilst touring nearby attractions including the Shinshoji Temple and nearby golf courses.
Free WiFi in lobby
Free airport shuttle
24-hour front desk
Front desk safe
Osaka is Japan's second largest metropolitan area after Tokyo. It has been the economic powerhouse of the Kansai region for many centuries. Osaka was formerly known as Naniwa. Before the Nara Period, when the capital used to be moved with the reign of each new emperor, Naniwa was once Japan's capital city, the first one ever known.
In the 16th century, Toyotomi Hideyoshi chose Osaka as the location for his castle, and the city may have become Japan's political capital if Tokugawa Ieyasu had not terminated the Toyotomi lineage after Hideyoshi's death and moved his government to distant Edo (Tokyo).
Kyoto served as Japan's capital and the emperor's residence from 794 until 1868. It is now the country's seventh largest city with a population of 1.4 million people and a modern face.
Over the centuries, Kyoto was destroyed by many wars and fires, but due to its historic value, the city was dropped from the list of target cities for the atomic bomb and spared from air raids during World War II. Countless temples, shrines and other historically priceless structures survive in the city today.
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS JAPAN
Universal Studios Japan (USJ) was the first theme park under the Universal Studios brand to be built in Asia. Opened in March 2001 in the Osaka Bay Area, the theme park occupies an area of 39 hectares and is the most visited amusement park in Japan after Tokyo Disney Resort.
Universal Studios Japan currently has eight sections: Hollywood, New York, San Francisco, Jurassic Park, Waterworld, Amity Village, Universal Wonderland and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Visitors are able to enjoy many amusement rides, ranging from child friendly carousels to thrilling roller coasters and simulators based on popular movies such as Spiderman, Back to the Future, Terminator 2 and Jurassic Park.
Just outside the park's gates is Universal Citywalk Osaka, a shopping mall with multiple official Universal hotels and many restaurants and shops, including stores selling Universal Studios merchandise and Osaka souvenirs. Furthermore, the Osaka Takoyaki Museum, which is essentially a collection of several popular vendors of the local dish gathered under one roof, is located on the mall's fourth floor.
KIYOMIZU DERA TEMPLE
Kiyomizudera (literally "Pure Water Temple) is one of the most celebrated temples of Japan. It was founded in 780 on the site of the Otowa Waterfall in the wooded hills east of Kyoto, and derives its name from the fall's pure waters. The temple was originally associated with the Hosso sect, one of the oldest schools within Japanese Buddhism, but formed its own Kita Hosso sect in 1965. In 1994, the temple was added to the list of UNESCO world heritage sites.
Kiyomizudera is best known for its wooden stage that juts out from its main hall, 13 meters above the hillside below. The stage affords visitors a nice view of the numerous cherry and maple trees below that erupt in a sea of color in spring and fall, as well as of the city of Kyoto in the distance. The main hall, which together with the stage was built without the use of nails, houses the temple's primary object of worship, a small statue of the eleven faced, thousand armed Kannon.
FUSHIMI INARI SHRINE
Fushimi Inari Shrine (Fushimi Inari Taisha) is an important Shinto shrine in southern Kyoto. It is famous for its thousands of vermilion torii gates, which straddle a network of trails behind its main buildings. The trails lead into the wooded forest of the sacred Mount Inari, which stands at 233 meters and belongs to the shrine grounds.
Fushimi Inari is the most important of several thousands of shrines dedicated to Inari, the Shinto god of rice. Foxes are thought to be Inari's messengers, resulting in many fox statues across the shrine grounds. Fushimi Inari Shrine has ancient origins, predating the capital's move to Kyoto in 794.
UMEDA SKY BUILDING
The Umeda Sky Building is a spectacular high rise building in the Kita district of Osaka, near Osaka and Umeda Stations. It is also known as the "New Umeda City".
The 173 meter tall building consists of two main towers which are connected with each other by the "Floating Garden Observatory" on the 39th floor. The observatory offers a great view of the city.
NAMBA SHIMSAIBASHI SHOPPING
Located around Namba Station, Minami is one of Osaka's two major city centers. It is the city's most famous entertainment district and offers abundant dining and shopping choices. The district is easily accessible as it is served by three train companies as well as three subway lines and a highway bus terminal. The other major city center is Kita which is located around Osaka and Umeda Stations.
Japan's main islands of Honshu, Kyushu and Hokkaido are served by a network of high speed train lines that connect Tokyo with most of the country's major cities. Japan's high speed trains (bullet trains) are called shinkansen and are operated by Japan Railways (JR).
Running at speeds of up to 320 km/h, the shinkansen is known for punctuality (most trains depart on time to the second), comfort (relatively silent cars with spacious, always forward facing seats), safety (no fatal accidents in its history) and efficiency. Thanks to the Japan Rail Pass, the shinkansen can also be a very cost effective means of travel.
MOUNT FUJI (5TH LEVEL)
The Fuji Subaru Line 5th Station (also known as Yoshidaguchi 5th Station or Kawaguchiko 5th Station) lies at approximately the halfway point of the Yoshida Trail, which leads from Fujiyoshida Sengen Shrine at the mountain's base to the summit of Mount Fuji. It is the most popular of the four 5th stations on Mount Fuji and the best developed and easiest to access by public transportation from Tokyo. The Fuji Subaru Line 5th Station is accessible almost year round, snow conditions permitting, and is a popular sightseeing spot even outside of the climbing season.
The station is reached by the Subaru Line, a scenic toll road up Mount Fuji's lower northern slopes that begins in Kawaguchiko Town. The toll road costs 2060 yen and may temporarily get partially closed in winter in times of heavy snow. Furthermore, the road is closed to private vehicles during the majority of the climbing season (July 10 to August 31, 2016), during which time climbers can take shuttle buses from Kawaguchiko Station to the 5th station.
GOTEMBA PREMIUM OUTLET
The Gotemba Premium Outlets are Japan's most popular outlet mall, located in Gotemba City at the base of Mount Fuji, not far from Hakone. The mall features over 200 stores along with a number of restaurants, a food court and a 50 meter high Ferris wheel.
The stores found at the Premium Outlets are the outlets of internationally known brands of fashion, sports, food, household goods and electronics, and range from everyday items to luxury goods. The prices are not ridiculously cheap, but they are better on average than what you will find at regular retail shops in Japan.
Overall it is a nice place for a day of shopping, with a lot of variety and reasonable prices. Most of the stores accept credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners. Coin lockers are available in two locations.
Sanrio Puroland is a theme park where visitors can mingle with popular characters like Hello Kitty and My Melody. Watch the characters perform in musicals, parades, and other attractions. Enjoy meals and buy merchandise only available here.
ASAKUSA KANNON TEMPLE
Sensoji (also known as Asakusa Kannon Temple) is a Buddhist temple located in Asakusa. It is one of Tokyo's most colorful and popular temples.
The legend says that in the year 628, two brothers fished a statue of Kannon, the goddess of mercy, out of the Sumida River, and even though they put the statue back into the river, it always returned to them. Consequently, Sensoji was built nearby for the goddess of Kannon. The temple was completed in 645, making it Tokyo's oldest temple.
NAKAMISE SHOPPING STREET
Nakamise Dori is the best place in Tokyo to buy souvenirs. It's a 250 meter (800 foot) shopping street that leads to Sensoji Temple, Tokyo's oldest and most visited temple.
There are around 90 shops on the street that sell snacks and souvenirs to the throngs of domestic and international tourists who visit the area. There has been a tourist market here since the 17th century. Many of the shops have been run by the same family for many generations.
DAIBA AQUA CITY SHOPPING
Odaiba is a popular shopping and entertainment district on a manmade island in Tokyo Bay. It originated as a set of small man made fort islands (daiba literally means "fort"), which were built towards the end of the Edo Period (1603-1868) to protect Tokyo against possible attacks from the sea and specifically in response to the gunboat diplomacy of Commodore Perry.
More than a century later, the small islands were joined into larger islands by massive landfills, and Tokyo began a spectacular development project aimed to turn the islands into a futuristic residential and business district during the extravagant 1980s. But development was critically slowed after the burst of the "bubble economy" in the early 1990s, leaving Odaiba nearly vacant.
TOKYO DISNEYLAND RESORT
Tokyo Disneyland is a theme park based on the films produced by Walt Disney. It was opened in 1983 as the first Disney theme park outside of the United States. Modeled after Disneyland in California and the Magic Kingdom in Florida, Tokyo Disneyland is made up of seven themed lands and features seasonal decorations and parades.
via PHILIPPINE AIRLINES
MANILA TO KANSAI
NARITA TO MANILA
via JAPAN AIRLINES
MANILA TO NARITA
NARITA TO OSAKA
NARITA TO MANILA
via NIPPON AIRWAYS
MANILA TO NARITA
NARITA TO OSAKA
HANEDA TO MANILA
NOTE: FLIGHT DETAILS ARE SUBJECT FOR AVAILABILITY AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE
JAPAN GENERAL FINEPRINTS
-Minimum of 2 passengers per booking
-Infant rate is subject for quotation prior to booking date
-Rate is valid for Philippine Passport Holder only, surcharge may apply for foreign passport holder
-Rates are not valid during Special Event and Holidays
-Standard check in time in hotel is 0300pm, check out time is 1100am
-VISA is required and should be valid upon booking and departure date
-Terminal Fee is payable in the Airport P550 per person
-Itinerary is subject to change due to local condition
-Free Travel Insurance for 6-70 years old only.Beyond this age is at passenger's own expense.
-All transfers and tours are based on seat in coach, passengers are advised to be at the meeting place at least 20 minutes before the scheduled pick up time or else they'll be left behind
-Other expenses not included in this package will be on guest account
-Exclusive Tipping for the Driver and Guide to be settled in Japan estimated JPY500 per person per day
-Minimum of 32 passengers needed per travel date. Should group fall below 32, your Travel Agent has the right to cancel or reschedule the tour; otherwise a supplement may apply
-Company is not responsible for passengers who missed their tours and transfers
-If visa is declined, surchargeapplies
-This package is non refundable, non rebookable and non transferable once the booking is confirmed
-Transfers are based in seat in coach.
FOR PACKAGE WITH TOURS
-FREE round trip transfers for specific optional tours only (please refer to itinerary)
-Itinerary may subject to change without prior notice due to weather conditions
-Compulsory tipping for Driver and Tour Guide after the tour: JPY500.00 per person per day (to be setlled in Japan)
-Passport (at least 6mos. Valid)
-Visa Application Form ((Please submit all application form and other documents for visa application strictly in A4 size only)
-2 pcs. Photo (4.5cm x 4.5cm, white background)
-Original PSA Birth Certificate (issued within 1 year)
-Original PSA Marriage Contract (if married, issued within 1 year)
-Daily Schedule/Itinerary in Japan
-2 Original Individual Authorization Letter (1 for filing & 1 for releasing) A4 size
-Guarantee Letter (A4 size paper) (If a person other than the applicant will bear/shoulder the travel expenses, please be sure to submit a guarantee letter and passport or any proof of identification from the Guarantor.)
-Bank Certificate (Original)
-Income Tax Return (photocopy)
-Certificate of Employment (original / Business Documents (photocopy)
-School ID (photocopy)
-Valid ID of guarantor
FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
-Senior Citizen ID (photocopy)
If Birth Certificate from NSO is unreadable, or If there is no record in NSO, together with "Certificate of Non-Record" from NSO Headquarter
-BIRTH CERTIFICATE FROM LOCAL CIVIL REGISTRAR
If Birth Certificate (NSO) is Late Registration"
-BAPTISMAL CERTIFICATE (photocopy)
-SCHOOL RECORD (Diploma/Form 137 photocopy)
-SCHOOL YEAR BOOK (If Applicable)
Note: Other additional documents may be requested.
(1) INAPPROPRIATE APPLICATION FORM PHOTO- Please attach only a clear photo as proof of the applicant's identity on the application form. Blurred photos that reflect on the camera lens, pixilated and significantly low resolution photos taken by digital camera are NOT ACCEPTED.
(2) VERIFICATION OF INFORMATION AND ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTS-
-Please check and ensure that there are no omissions on the application form.
-Please check if there are inconsistencies on the content of the application forms and accompanying documents.
-Applications submitted that a number of cases wherein a previous travel to Japan is specified on the application form but there is no old passport attached.
(3) USAGE OF CORRECTION FLUID IN MAKING ERASURES/CORRECTIONS ON THE APPLICATION FORM
-In case there is a need to make correction on the application forms, please refrain from using correction fluid. Instead, use a double line to erase/correct the wrong information.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED
DELAYED REGISTRATION - Please attach a baptismal certificate and school record form 137 (High school or Elementary)
-Income Certificate (ITR) and Bank Certificate, please submit personal documents.
-If a person other than the applicant will bear/shoulder the travel expenses, please be sure to submit a guarantee letter and passport or any proof of identification from the Guarantor.
-Please submit a Guarantee Letter using the example/format provided by the embassy
-Please submit all application forms and other documents for visa application Strictly in A4 size only. Documents that are not in A4 size must be copied (expanded/reduced) to A4 size and must be submitted together with the original documents.
-Please do not staple application forms and other requirements for visa application. - Various receipts (proof of transactions/payments for PSA / NSO birth certificate, etc.) are not required for visa application. Kindly remove the receipts when submitting documents.
PROCESSING TIME: 7-10 WORKING DAYS
FOR GENERAL FRIENDLY REMINDERS CLICK HERE
- VALID PASSPORT- at least six (6) months valid prior to your departure date.
- For Foreign Passport Holders, it is your liability to secure your visa (if required).You must also secure your return ticket from your original country or your onward ticket to other countries.
- For dual passport holder make sure to bring them both and must be 6 months valid.
- If you are a government employee, you are required to secure a "Travel Order" from your Head Office or Office of the President before travelling abroad.
- For Domestic and International, pregnant woman must secure a letter from her OB Gyne.
- Passengers below 18 years old should be accompanied by Parents. If not, kindly secure clearance at the nearest DSWD office please visit: http://www.dswd.gov.ph/faqs/travel-clearance-for-minors/
- SHADOW TRAVEL AND TOURS is not responsible for any immigration matters.
- Infant (0-23 months) is Free Of Charge
- For 2 years old and above, same rate as adult rate
- Meals are complimentary only, this is non convertible to lunch, dinner or cash
- Standard Check in time 0200pm and Standard Check out time 1200nn
- If passengers arrived at their hotel before check in time, instead of waiting, they can leave their baggage at front desk and come back for check in. As well as for check out time you can comeback before scheduled pick up for your return flight.
- Check in Deposit: During check-in every hotel need an incidental deposit which is refundable upon check out.
- If in case specified hotel is unavailable passengers can still avail with a similar class hotel
- Non refundable/ Non rebookable/Non transferable once booked and confirmed --- AIRLINE
- Any incidental expenses will be on guest account
- Present your Passport/Valid ID and service voucher upon check in.
- Terminal Fee for International Flights: (Clark 600/person) & Philippine Travel Tax (P1,620) are payable at the airport.
- For OFW that are travelling for vacation purposes are payable for the Philippine Travel Tax.
- For Foreign Passport holder who stayed more than a year in the Philippines are required to pay Philippine Travel Tax upon exit in the country.
- Terminal Fee for ALL Domestic and International flights departing from Manila is FREE.
- Estimated Terminal Fees for other domestic destination is less than P200/head.
- If you are travelling with minors (below 12 yrs old) prior to your departure date, you can get your 50% less to your Philippine Travel Tax (exclusive of PHP200 government fee) at the nearest Philippine Travel Authority Office please visit: http://www.tieza.gov.ph/index.php/travel-tax
- Present your Valid ID for Domestic Flights and for children w/out any Valid ID you can use their Birth Certificate as document upon check in.
- Present your at least 6months valid Passport upon check in.
- There will not be any refund if passengers failed to show up at our airport representative
- For Domestic Flights, check-in time should be at least 2hrs before the flight.
- For International Flights, check-in time should be at least 3hrs before the flight.
- Maximum of FREE 7kls hand carry only per person per way.
- If they are going to bring liquid in hand carry, maximum of 100ml per piece and it should be in zip lock bag.
- Passengers are not allowed to bring either hand carry or check in baggage like Guns, Firearms and weapons. Also Explosive, flammable, chemical and toxic substances.
- It is the responsibility of the traveler to ensure the safe keeping of their personal belongings & valuables.
- Company will not be responsible for passengers who are late and have missed their transport, as this may disrupt and delay the transfer schedule that may involve other joining passengers.
- Any unused tour services is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-rebookable
- Passengers must be at the lobby at least 30 mins before scheduled pick up of the guide for tours/transfers.
- For seat in coach transfers you are sharing the bus with the other passengers you have to wait for the other passengers to arrive.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Passengers name entered must be same as per passenger's passports (for international) or other valid ID (for domestic). Incorrect names may cause penalties or invalidation of travel vouchers.
- It is the passenger's responsibility to check carefully for any errors made in the booking details, flight dates, name of passengers etc.
- Within 24 hours after receiving your vouchers/e-ticket, you can notify our agency regarding the accuracy of information including names, birthdates, flight details, travel dates, hotels, tours and others or else any claim of inaccuracy or modification will not be honored.
- Issuing office will not be liable for any problem caused by tour operator outside/inside Philippines
- In the event that a problem arise, please coordinate with your travel agent or the person whose name and contact no. listed below of this service voucher
- SHADOW TRAVEL AND TOURS is not responsible if an airline cancels, reschedules, or delays a flight for any reason, and therefore, you are releasing the company, employees, sub agents from liability for the Airlines flight changes and cancellations. However our friendly staff will assist you to rearrange your package for the restrictions given by the airline and hotel.
- Note: Once transaction/s is finalized booking confirmation with reference no. will be released within 24 hours or less / booking officer will call you for final confirmation. Please note that you need to have the confirmation or reference no. to complete your bookings or else airlines / hotels/ tour operator will not honor your given voucher.
- Any alteration made without approvable from issuing office will be deemed null/void.
- Any unused travel packages is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-rebookable
WE INNOVATE TO SERVE YOU FIRST! Book Directly with Faster transactions at our following Branches:
❶ SM MALL OF ASIA (SMX): Units G4,G5 and G6 at SMX Convention Center, Marina Way Drive, SM Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City
Office Hours: (Monday to Sunday 10am to 9pm)
❷ SM CITY CLARK: M.A. Roxas Hwy, Clark Freeport, Pampanga
Office Hours: (Monday to Sunday 10am to 9pm)
❸ DAU MABALACAT PAMPANGA: 381C Mc Arthur Hi-Way Dau Mabalacat, Pampanga 2010
Office Hours: (Monday to Saturday 9am to 6pm) (Temporarily closed for renovation you can visit our Angeles and SM City Clark Branch)
❹ ANGELES CITY PAMPANGA: 2348 Sto. Entierro Brgy. Sto. Rosario, Angeles City 2009
Office Hours: (Monday to Saturday 9am to 6pm)
|SPEAK TO OUR FRIENDLY CALL CENTER AGENTS:|
✆ LANDLINE NUMBERS:
WHY CHOOSE US?
❶ We are The Best Choice Achievers for Accomplishment and Success in Travel & Tours Industry for 2016 Every year, we are being recognized from different areas in travel and partners. Cebu Pacific's recognized as one of its top agents for 2014 and 2015. We also received the Silver Eagle Award for Outstanding Sales Performance on International and Domestic Routes. We are awarded by Air Asia for outstanding sales performance for the year 2015 and 2016.
❷ GMA and ABS-CBN, two of the biggest networks in the country, has already featured our International Tour Packages in Hong Kong, Macau, Bangkok and Singapore. Both TV programs’ episodes ranked as one their highest viewed and liked. We are expecting more TV partnerships with our other travel packages we offer.
❸ We are one of the top travel agencies and tour operators in the country, most awarded travel agency among our contemporaries because we are proud of the value we achieve and the value for money we offer, following the rules to the strictest standards of travel business.
❹ Shadow Travel and Tours was given National Customers' Choice Annual Award for 2016 as the Most Outstanding Professional in Entrepreneurship for Travel Agency in the Philippines. It has also earned Top FIT Agent awards for Five straight years, honor to receive these awards and you are all our reasons for Shadow Travel and Tour is listed among the Best companies in the travel industry.
❺ One of our main strengths as a company is delivering hassle-free and low cost travel experiences from our satisfied and happy clients through our official Facebook page that reached more than 1.7 MILLION LIKES and still counting.
❻ We are the first travel agency to have state-of-the-art Call Center System, using technology to have a clear convenient assistance wherever you are.
❼ We have a wide selection of travel services which includes domestic and international booking and ticketing, tour packages with varieties of themes and attractions, land arrangements, tourist transport services and hotel accommodation to choose from.
❽ We always offer very low cost ever in the market and we make sure that every transaction is done with quality so we can effectively give the cheapest price, memorable vacation and convenience assurance.
❾ We provide expert, highly trained guidance, personalized service that provides objective suggestion for your dream vacation.
❿ Service from the Heart is our brand of loyalty.
“Travel at its finest, choose Shadow Travel and Tours”