3DAYS 2NIGHTS SINGAPORE PACKAGE !
Singapore has been described as a thriving cosmopolitan city that's brimming with diversity, with a fascinating mix of culture, language, arts and architecture. She is a dynamic city that inspires; constantly innovating to offer fresh experiences. It is her own blend of offerings that sets her apart from other destinations.
FOR SINGAPORE VIDEO CLICK HERE
- With Round Trip Airfare
- 4 Days & 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Round Trip Transfers (Airport-Hotel-Airport)
- Singapore City Experience Tour
- Tour Guide during the tour
- All Hotel taxes and surcharges
- All YQ Tax & Fuel Surcharges
- For Cebu Pacific and AirAsia Zest, free 7kls hand carry only per person
- For Philipine Airlines, free 7kls hand carry and 10kls check in baggage per person.
** If incase preferred hotel is not available, you will be transferred to similar class.
Day 1: ARRIVAL
Arrival at Singapore Changi Airport, our tour representative will pick you up from the airport and transfer to your Hotel. First day is free day at your own leisure
Day 2: SINGAPORE CITY TOUR
Pick up from hotel and transfer for Half Day City Experience Tour to visit: We begin our journey from Orchard Road where we drive pass the Istana and around Suntect City to see the Fountain of Wealth before continuing towards the Padang area, followed by a stop at the Merlion Park where you can take beautiful pictures with the Singapore icon. Other prominent attractions in that area include the picturesque Fullerton Hotel, the Esplanade, the singapore Flyer, take a short break at China Square and enjoy some nice coffee/tea session with Toast loacted at the hub of the busy Financial District.Proceed to chinatwon where the famous Thian Hock Kheng temple can be seen.
We proceed to The Jewel Box, Singapore's iconic hilltop destination up on Mount Faber and catch an enthralling and fascinating view of the city skyline and its surrounding island before ending to the Jewelry-Wholesale factory. Then after tour transfer back to your hotel, free on your own leisure.
Day 3: FREE TIME
Free at your own leisure the rest of the day.
Day 4: DEPARTURE
Free at your own leisure until transfer to Singapore Changi Airport.
Singapore City Tour Pick up time: 0900AM / Tour Starts: 0930AM / Duration: 3.5hrs
HOTEL BOSS SINGAPORE
Location Address : 500 Jalan Sultan Road, 199020 Singapore, Singapore
Hotel Boss is conveniently located along Victoria Street in Singapore, just 300 m from Lavender MRT Station. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.
All rooms at the hotel are air-conditioned and fitted with a flat-screen TV, an electric kettle and a private bathroom that comes with toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms also offers views of the city.
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Dry cleaning
SINGAPORE CITY EXPERIENCE TOUR TO VISIT:
Located at One Fullerton, Singaporenear the Central Business District (CBD) area of Singapore. This park is a popular tourist attraction. There are two structures of the Merlion located at the park with one standing at 8.6 metres which is the original Merlion statue and a 2-metre tall Merlion cub located just behind the original statue. The park is also a major tourist attraction and a landmark of Singapore.
Thian Hock Keng Temple
Thian Hock Keng is one of the oldest and most important Hokkien temple in Singapore. It was visited by Chinese immigrants giving thanks to Ma Zu (Goddess of the Sea) for their safe voyage. In 1839, under the leadership of Mr Tan Tock Seng and Mr Si Hoo Keh, the Hokkien clan built the temple in Telok Ayer Street. It also housed the clan's office and served as a meeting venue. The construction of Thian Hock Keng was completed in 1842. The details of the temple's history are recorded in granite tablets on the wall inside the Entrance Hall.
It is now a good time to introduce another discounted gold and jewellery shop. While you are at the shop, you may have the chance to see how gold smith works their graft.Learn about the history of different type of jewellery around you. Learn how a good jewellery piece can be differentiated from another one. Observe (if he is around) the nimble hands of the goldsmith working his graft using tools and modern day machineries.
Mount Faber is a hill about 105 metres (344 ft.) in height in Singapore, located near the Bukit Merah planning area in the Central Region. It overlooks the Telok Blangah area, and the western parts of the Central Area. The summit is accessible by road, but there are many footpaths leading up the hill.
SUBJECT FOR AVAILABILITY!
*After your successful booking, one of our friendly officers will contact you immediately most especially during office hours for the available flight details.
FOR SINGAPORE FINE PRINTCLICK HERE
Surcharge will apply (25 USD per vehicle per way) for late flight arrival and early flight departure 11:00pm-07:00am. Flight departure pick up is based on 3-4hours prior to the scheduled flight departure
Security Deposit: Approximately USD50 per room
For Universal Studios Tour - food is not allowed inside the park.
No transfer back to hotel for Legoland, Adventure Cove Waterpark and Sea Aquarium
Please provide passport copies for Legoland and Batam Island Tour upon booking.
Singapore Passenger Departure Fee SGD6/person, Fuel Surcharge of SGD14/person
Batam Terminal Fee/Sea Port Tax of SGD28/person
Guide and Drive Tipping SGD2/day/person
Personal Insurance, Room Service, Optional Tours
- Tour Guide will be waiting for the arrival transfer strictly 1 hour and for the other tours/transfers strictly 15mins.
- Half Day Johore Bahru Tour (SIC) is not available on Public Holiday & Eve of Public Holiday of Singapore.
- Strictly no refund or replacement for transfer/tour if guest is late for the pick-up time.
- Transfers from Singapore Hotel/Ferry Terminal/Singapore Hotel during Batam Tour are via seat in coach
- Please take note of the Peak Dates / Closed-out Dates by Hotels. A surcharge or adhoc room rate may applies & subject to room availability.
- Rates are not applicable during peak season or convention periods in Singapore (Feb 14-20,2016 Airshow)
- The following countries do not require visa to Batam Island:
Philippines, Brunei, Cambodia, Chile, Ecuador, Hongkong (SAR), Laos, Macau,Malaysia, Morocco, Myanmar, Peru, Singapore, Thailand, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Canada, China, Czen Rep, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Poland, Qatar, Russia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, UAE, United Kingdom, USA
The following countries requires visa on arrival: (Current Fees: USD15 per person)
-Algeria, Argentina, Autralia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Egypt, Estonia, Fiji, Greece, Icelend, Iran, Ireland, Latvia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Maldives, Malta, Monaco, Panama, Portuga, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Suriname, Timor Leste, Tunisia, Turkey
For these dates surcharge applies :
MAJOR EVENTS IN SINGAPORE 2016 - 2017*
FORMULA ONE: 16 - 18 Sept 2016
ITB Asia 19 - 21 Oct 2016
OSEA 2016 29 Nov - 02 Dec 2016
ATF 16-20 Jan 2017
VISA FREE for all Philippine Passport Holders (Not more than 14 days stay)
For Selected Foreign passport holders, Secure visa before travelling to Singapore, kindly click this link: http://www.doyouneedvisa.com
FOR GENERAL FRIENDLY REMINDERS CLICK HERE
- VALID PASSPORT- at least six (6) months valid prior to your departure date.
- For Foreign Passport Holders, it is your liability to secure your visa (if required).You must also secure your return ticket from your original country or your onward ticket to other countries.
- For dual passport holder make sure to bring them both and must be 6 months valid.
- If you are a government employee, you are required to secure a "Travel Order" from your Head Office or Office of the President before travelling abroad.
- For Domestic and International, pregnant woman must secure a letter from her OB Gyne.
- Passengers below 18 years old should be accompanied by Parents. If not, kindly secure clearance at the nearest DSWD office please visit: http://www.dswd.gov.ph/faqs/travel-clearance-for-minors/
- SHADOW TRAVEL AND TOURS is not responsible for any immigration matters.
- Infant (0-23 months) is Free Of Charge
- For 2 years old and above, same rate as adult rate
- Meals are complimentary only, this is non convertible to lunch, dinner or cash
- Standard Check in time 0200pm and Standard Check out time 1200nn
- If passengers arrived at their hotel before check in time, instead of waiting, they can leave their baggage at front desk and come back for check in. As well as for check out time you can comeback before scheduled pick up for your return flight.
- Check in Deposit: During check-in every hotel need an incidental deposit which is refundable upon check out.
- If in case specified hotel is unavailable passengers can still avail with a similar class hotel
- Non refundable/ Non rebookable/Non transferable once booked and confirmed --- AIRLINE
- Any incidental expenses will be on guest account
- Present your Passport/Valid ID and service voucher upon check in.
- Terminal Fee for International Flights: (Clark 600/person) & Philippine Travel Tax (P1,620) are payable at the airport.
- For OFW that are travelling for vacation purposes are payable for the Philippine Travel Tax.
- For Foreign Passport holder who stayed more than a year in the Philippines are required to pay Philippine Travel Tax upon exit in the country.
- Terminal Fee for ALL Domestic and International flights departing from Manila is FREE.
- Estimated Terminal Fees for other domestic destination is less than P200/head.
- If you are travelling with minors (below 12 yrs old) prior to your departure date, you can get your 50% less to your Philippine Travel Tax (exclusive of PHP200 government fee) at the nearest Philippine Travel Authority Office please visit: http://www.tieza.gov.ph/index.php/travel-tax
- Present your Valid ID for Domestic Flights and for children w/out any Valid ID you can use their Birth Certificate as document upon check in.
- Present your at least 6months valid Passport upon check in.
- There will not be any refund if passengers failed to show up at our airport representative
- For Domestic Flights, check-in time should be at least 2hrs before the flight.
- For International Flights, check-in time should be at least 3hrs before the flight.
- Maximum of FREE 7kls hand carry only per person per way.
- If they are going to bring liquid in hand carry, maximum of 100ml per piece and it should be in zip lock bag.
- Passengers are not allowed to bring either hand carry or check in baggage like Guns, Firearms and weapons. Also Explosive, flammable, chemical and toxic substances.
- It is the responsibility of the traveler to ensure the safe keeping of their personal belongings & valuables.
- Company will not be responsible for passengers who are late and have missed their transport, as this may disrupt and delay the transfer schedule that may involve other joining passengers.
- Any unused tour services is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-rebookable
- Passengers must be at the lobby at least 30 mins before scheduled pick up of the guide for tours/transfers.
- For seat in coach transfers you are sharing the bus with the other passengers you have to wait for the other passengers to arrive.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Passengers name entered must be same as per passenger's passports (for international) or other valid ID (for domestic). Incorrect names may cause penalties or invalidation of travel vouchers.
- It is the passenger's responsibility to check carefully for any errors made in the booking details, flight dates, name of passengers etc.
- Within 24 hours after receiving your vouchers/e-ticket, you can notify our agency regarding the accuracy of information including names, birthdates, flight details, travel dates, hotels, tours and others or else any claim of inaccuracy or modification will not be honored.
- Issuing office will not be liable for any problem caused by tour operator outside/inside Philippines
- In the event that a problem arise, please coordinate with your travel agent or the person whose name and contact no. listed below of this service voucher
- SHADOW TRAVEL AND TOURS is not responsible if an airline cancels, reschedules, or delays a flight for any reason, and therefore, you are releasing the company, employees, sub agents from liability for the Airlines flight changes and cancellations. However our friendly staff will assist you to rearrange your package for the restrictions given by the airline and hotel.
- Note: Once transaction/s is finalized booking confirmation with reference no. will be released within 24 hours or less / booking officer will call you for final confirmation. Please note that you need to have the confirmation or reference no. to complete your bookings or else airlines / hotels/ tour operator will not honor your given voucher.
- Any alteration made without approvable from issuing office will be deemed null/void.
- Any unused travel packages is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-rebookable
WE INNOVATE TO SERVE YOU FIRST! Book Directly with Faster transactions at our following Branches:
❶ SM MALL OF ASIA (SMX): Units G4,G5 and G6 at SMX Convention Center, Marina Way Drive, SM Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City
Office Hours: (Monday to Sunday 10am to 9pm)
❷ SM CITY CLARK: M.A. Roxas Hwy, Clark Freeport, Pampanga
Office Hours: (Monday to Sunday 10am to 9pm)
❸ DAU MABALACAT PAMPANGA: 381C Mc Arthur Hi-Way Dau Mabalacat, Pampanga 2010
Office Hours: (Monday to Saturday 9am to 6pm) (Temporarily closed for renovation you can visit our Angeles and SM City Clark Branch)
❹ ANGELES CITY PAMPANGA: 2348 Sto. Entierro Brgy. Sto. Rosario, Angeles City 2009
Office Hours: (Monday to Saturday 9am to 6pm)
|SPEAK TO OUR FRIENDLY CALL CENTER AGENTS:
✆ LANDLINE NUMBERS:
(02)881-8479 / (02)881-8491
(02)881-8519 / (02)881-8523
WHY CHOOSE US?
❶ We are The Best Choice Achievers for Accomplishment and Success in Travel & Tours Industry for 2016 Every year, we are being recognized from different areas in travel and partners. Cebu Pacific's recognized as one of its top agents for 2014 and 2015. We also received the Silver Eagle Award for Outstanding Sales Performance on International and Domestic Routes. We are awarded by Air Asia for outstanding sales performance for the year 2015 and 2016.
❷ GMA and ABS-CBN, two of the biggest networks in the country, has already featured our International Tour Packages in Hong Kong, Macau, Bangkok and Singapore. Both TV programs’ episodes ranked as one their highest viewed and liked. We are expecting more TV partnerships with our other travel packages we offer.
❸ We are one of the top travel agencies and tour operators in the country, most awarded travel agency among our contemporaries because we are proud of the value we achieve and the value for money we offer, following the rules to the strictest standards of travel business.
❹ Shadow Travel and Tours was given National Customers' Choice Annual Award for 2016 as the Most Outstanding Professional in Entrepreneurship for Travel Agency in the Philippines. It has also earned Top FIT Agent awards for Five straight years, honor to receive these awards and you are all our reasons for Shadow Travel and Tour is listed among the Best companies in the travel industry.
❺ One of our main strengths as a company is delivering hassle-free and low cost travel experiences from our satisfied and happy clients through our official Facebook page that reached more than 1.7 MILLION LIKES and still counting.
❻ We are the first travel agency to have state-of-the-art Call Center System, using technology to have a clear convenient assistance wherever you are.
❼ We have a wide selection of travel services which includes domestic and international booking and ticketing, tour packages with varieties of themes and attractions, land arrangements, tourist transport services and hotel accommodation to choose from.
❽ We always offer very low cost ever in the market and we make sure that every transaction is done with quality so we can effectively give the cheapest price, memorable vacation and convenience assurance.
❾ We provide expert, highly trained guidance, personalized service that provides objective suggestion for your dream vacation.
❿ Service from the Heart is our brand of loyalty.
“Travel at its finest, choose Shadow Travel and Tours”