Travel Insurance (5-7 Days)
as low as 300 PHPMore Info
Travel Insurance (5-7 Days)
|Reimbursable Medical Expenses & Hospitalization||250,000.00|
|INNER LIMITS of Medical Expenses||INNER LIMITS|
|Weekly Hospital Income(up to 2 weeks)||3,500.00|
|Baggage Delay - minimum of 6 hours||5,000.00|
|Baggage Loss / Damage - Airline and other checked in items||10,000.00|
|Loss of Travel Documents Replacement||5,000.00|
|Flight Delay - (12 hours) - outbound and inbound||5,000.00|
|Funeral & Burial Assitance||10,000.00|
* MEDICAL COVERAGE SUBJECT TO INNER LIMITS
* VALID FOR 1 TO 75 YEARS OLD.
* FOR FLIGHT & BAGGAGE DELAY - MUST BE AT LEAST 12 HOURS.
Age Coverage: 6 to 75 years old with additional Premium for the following: 60 to 65 years old + PHP 500.00 / 66 to 75 years old + PHP 1,000.00
FEDERAL PHOENIX ASSURANCE CORPORATION INC.
SCHEDULE OF BENEFITS
DEFINITION OF TERMS
"Accident" shall mean an event of violent, accidental, external and visible nature, which shall independently of any other cause of bodily injury.
“Age Limit” shall mean Insured persons from 1 to 75 years of age. “Beneficiary” shall mean the recipient of the proceeds of the Insurance.
This would include the Insured Person himself, the estate of the Insured or
his legal heirs.
"Illnesses" shall mean a physical condition marked by a pathological deviation from the normal healthy state.
"Injury" shall mean bodily injury caused by force or violent, external and visible means.
"Hospital" shall mean only an establishment duly constituted and registered as hospital for the care and treatment of sick and injured persons, as bed-paying patients, and which
i) has facilities for diagnosis and major surgery, ii) provides 24 hours a day nursing services by registered graduate nurses,
iii) is under the supervision of a physician, and iv) is not primarily a nature cure clinic, a place for alcoholics or drug addict, a nursing, rest or convalescent home or similar establishment, or home for the aged.
"Physician" or "Surgeon" shall mean only a person qualified by degree in Western Medicine and legally licensed and duly qualified to practice medicine and surgery authorized in the geographical area of his practice.
"Surgical Fees" shall mean all of the fees payable to Surgeon(s) for the operations performed including the surgeons visits to the patient, pre- surgical assessment and normal post surgical care up to a maximum of 90 days from the date of operation or discharge from the hospital.
"Schedule" shall mean the Policy Schedule enumerating the benefits, which is attached to and forming part of this Policy.
"Pre-Existing Illness" shall mean any medical condition for which the insured received treatment or have been diagnosed within six (6) months prior to the commencement of the policy.
"Policy" shall mean this agreement all schedule riders endorsements and any amendments signed by an Authorized Officer of the Company, the application (if any) of the Insured and any individual health declaration form or any other form signed by the Insured Person or the Insured constituting the entire contract.
"Permanent total disablement" shall mean disablement (other than loss of or loss of use of limbs or loss of sight, speech or hearing), which entirely prevents the Insured from attaching to any occupation, or profession and having lasted for a continuous period of 12 months and beyond reasonable hope of improvement.
“Public Transport” shall mean any jeep, bus, ship and train provided and operated by a carrier duly licensed for regular transportation of fare-paying passengers; any aircraft provided and operated by an airline duly licensed for the transportation of fare-paying passengers and operating only between established commercial airports or published schedule routes and any regularly scheduled airport.
"Total loss of sight" shall mean medically certified total and permanent irrevocable loss of the sense of sight resulting from accidental injury.
"Loss of hearing and Loss of speech" shall mean medically certified total and permanently irrevocable loss of hearing and speech resulting from accidental bodily injury.
SECTION I – PERSONAL ACCIDENT
In the event that during the Period of Insurance the Insured Person sustains accidental bodily injury and such injury shall within 12 months from the date of accident solely and independently of any other causes result in the Insured’s Death or Disablement, The Company will pay the benefits as shown below;
Eligibility – All Insured individual within age 1 year old to 75 years old. Children from age 1 year to 17 years old must be accompanied by a parent/guardian during the duration of the ourney. For ages 1 year to 17 and 70 to 75 years bracket, the benefits under Section I is reduced by 50% of the Schedule of Benefits.
BENEFITS PERCENTAGE OF SUM INSURED
2. PERMANENT TOTAL DISABLEMENT 100%
3. PERMANENT DISABLEMENT resulting to
Loss of one or more limbs 100%
Total Paralysis 100%
Total loss of sight of one or both eyes 100%
Total loss of speech and hearing 100%
Loss of hearing in both ears 50%
Loss of hearing in one ear 25%
Loss of speech 50%
Permanent total loss of use of limb shall be treated as loss of limb. Where the injury is not specified above, the Company will adopt a percentage of disablement, which in its opinion is not inconsistent with the above provisions.
The Company shall not be liable to pay in respect of items together more than 100% of the Principal Sum in respect of the same accident or in any one Period of Insurance.
The Known Accumulation Limit is the maximum payable in the event of anyone accident or catastrophic loss, the benefits payable by Company for any occurrence shall not exceed the amount specified in the schedule of this Policy and in no case shall the amount specified in the Policy Schedule exceeds the maximum limit of Php 50,000,000 per anyone occurrence. In the event of catastrophic loss the amount payable shall be proportionately shared by the persons covered in the policy.
Exposure and Disappearance
In the event the insured is unavoidably exposed to the elements and as a result suffers a loss for which a benefit is otherwise payable, such a loss will be covered under the policy. In the event the Insured’s body has not been found within two (2) years after the date of disappearance, sinking or wrecking of the aircraft or any other conveyance in which the Insured was travelling in and it is reasonable to believe that the Insured has died as a result of bodily injury caused by an accident, the Death benefit shall become payable to a signed undertaking that if this belief is subsequently found to be wrong, such benefit shall be refunded to the Company.
Drowning and Suffocation
Accidental bodily injury sustained as a result of drowning and suffocation by poisonous fumes, gas or smoke will be covered provided that such injury did dot arise out of or in connection with the Insured’s own willful or intentional act.
Murder or Assault
Accidental bodily injury sustained as a direct result of the Insured being a victim of murder or assault will be covered provided that such injury d id not arise out of or in connection with the Insured’s own participation or provocation of any such act.
Riot and Civil Commotion
Accidental bodily sustained as a direct result of strike, riot and civil commotion will be covered provided that the Insured is not an active participant or a direct participant of such activities.
SECTION II – MEDICAL REIMBURSEMENT
The Company shall indemnify the Insured for all medical and surgical fees, hospital and emergency dental expenses incurred as a result of any accident and illness occurring wholly during the Period of Insurance up to the inner limits specified below.
Hospital Room and Board (15 days) 500/day
Surgical Fee 20,000
Doctors Visit (15 days) 375/day
Treatment and/or consultation for the same or related illness shall not entitle the insured person for a new benefit amount unless such treatment and/or consultation is separated by at least two (2) weeks, and such illness occurred during the travel period.
SECTION III – BURIAL ASSISTANCE
In the event that during the Period of Insurance the Insured sustains accidental bodily injury resulting to death, the Company will pay for a fix amount as financial assistance up to the maximum limit stated in the Policy Schedule.
SECTION IV – TRIP CANCELLATION
The Company will pay the Insured up to the limit specified in the Schedule, the forfeited and non-refundable portion of all travel costs invoiced to and paid by the insured in advance including travel agent’s cancellation fee should the trip be cancelled within 30 days before the date of commencement of the trip due to;
- Death, serious injury or serious illness of the Insured, his/her spouse, children, parents, parents-in-law, sisters, brothers or grandparents.
- Occurrence or outbreak of strike, riot, civil commotion or similar occurrence.
1. The Company will not pay for any loss recoverable from any other sources including government programs, insurance schemes, airlines, hotels and travel agencies.
SECTION V – TRIP CURTAILMENT
The Company will pay the Insured up to the limit specified in the Schedule the pro-rata amount, if the journey is cut short and the insured has to return to the place of residence as a result of the insured having sustained serious injury or illness or death, serious injury or serious illness of the insured’s spouse, children, parents, sisters, brothers, parents –in law or grandparents.
In the event that compensation under this Section is also payable under Section IV, any amount so paid shall be deducted from any compensation payable under this Section IV.
SECTION VI – FLIGHT DELAY
When the departure of the means of public transport contracted by the insured be delayed for more than 12 consecutive hours from the departure time specified in the itinerary due to events that is uncontrollable by the insured, the Company subject to the limit specified in the Schedule, shall reimburse any additional expenses for transport and hotel accommodation including meals, reasonably incurred as a result of such delay.
SECTION VII – BAGGAGE DELAY
The Company will pay, subject to the limit specified in the Policy Schedule, for expenses incurred by the Insured for the purchase of articles such as clothing, personal effects and other necessities as a result of the checked-in baggage accompanying the Insured being delayed, misdirected or temporarily misplaced by the carrier for more than 12 hours. The maximum amount payable for each article shall not exceed Php2, 500.00 and no compensation will be payable under this section should the same event be covered under Section VIII.
SECTION VIII – BAGGAGE LOSS/DAMAGE
The Company will pay subject to the limit specified in the Policy Schedule for accidental loss or damage sustained to baggage subject to the following conditions:
- No one article or pair/set of articles shall exceed Php2,500.00 up to the limit of the policy schedule.
- In respect of articles in pair or set, the Company shall only be liable for the value of that part which have been lost or damaged.
- The Company may make payment in cash or may reinstate or repair the articles loss or damaged, subject to reasonable allowance for depreciation.
- The Insured must take reasonable steps to safeguard their baggage from loss or damage.
- Any losses arising from theft or robbery must be reported to the police within 24 hours at the place of theft or robbery.
In addition to the Exclusions enumerated in the policy jacket, no payment shall be made in respect of:
- Loss or damage to crockery, china, glass, antiques, artifacts, paintings, works of art, musical instruments, skis, contact or corneal lenses, manuscripts or documents of any kind and description, jewelries, medals, coins, securities, computers including software and accessories, business goods or samples, data recorded or tapes, discs or otherwise.
- Loss or damage due to wear and tear, gradual deterioration, insect, vermin, inherent vice, mechanical or electrical breakdown or derangement, any process of cleaning restoration, or renovating.
- Loss or damage due to confiscation, nationalization, requisition or destruction by any government, public, municipal or local authority.
- Loss to baggage sent in advance, mailed or shipped separately, left unattended in any public place or as a result of the insured failing to take necessary precautions to safeguard his property.
- Loss of cash, currency notes, stamps, bonds, negotiable instruments, deeds, securities of any kind, cheques, postal or money orders and travel documents.
In the event that the baggage is recovered, the insured, if already paid, is under obligation to return the compensation received for the loss in accordance with the Policy.
SECTION IX – DAILY HOSPITAL CONFINEMENT ALLOWANCE
In the event that the Insured is admitted to a hospital or any medical facility due to accidental bodily injury or sickness sustained whilst travelling outside his usual place of residence, the Company will pay a fix allowance specified in the schedule for every day of hospitalization up to a maximum of 2 weeks.
- Treatment or aid obtained in the place of residence of the Insured.
- Surgery or medical treatment which in the reasonable opinion of the medical practitioner treating the Insured, can be reasonably delayed until the return to the place of residence.
SECTION X - LOSS OF TRAVEL DOCUMENTS
Pays for the transportation and communication expenses necessary in getting a replacement of lost passport and travel tickets including the cost of such replacement, up to the maximum limit stated in the Schedule of Benefits.
1. No claim shall be payable hereunder in respect of death, loss or disablement, fee, charge of expense incurred as a result of bodily injury:
a) If the Insured Person is under One year (1) or over 75 years of age
b) Cause or accelerated by or traceable to any pre-existing physical defects or infirmity
c) If Insured Person is traveling against the advice of a Medical Practitioner or for the purpose of obtaining treatment
d) Caused by intentional self injury, suicide or attempt thereat
e) Caused by pregnancy, childbirth or their complications
f) Arising from insanity, depression or anxiety, mental or nervous disorder
g) Resulting from war, invasions, act of foreign enemy, hostilities or warlike operations (whether war be declared or not), mutiny, riot, civil commotion, strike, civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, conspiracy, military or usurp power, martial law or state of siege, seizure, quarantine, or customs regulations, or nationalization by or under the order of the government or public or local authority, or any weapon or instrument employing automatic fission or radioactive force, whether in time of peace or war.
h) Act of terrorism including but not limited to the use of force or violence and/or the threat thereof, of any person or group(s) of persons, whether acting alone or on behalf of or in connection with any organization(s) or government(s), committed for political, religious, ideological, or similar purposes including the intention to influence any government and/or to put the public, or any section of the in fear.
i) Any loss, damage, cost, or expense directly or indirectly arising out of (a) biological or chemical contamination (b) missiles, bombs, grenades or explosives due to any act of terrorism
j) While the Policyholder is serving in the Arm ed Forces of any country or international authority, whether in peace or war; and in such an event the Company, upon application of the Policyholder, shall return the pro rata premium for any such period of service.
k) Any loss or expense in which a proximate cause was the Policyholder's attempted commission of or willful participation in any crime punishable under the Revised Penal Code of the Philippines except crimes or reckless imprudence as defined by Article 365 or under similar laws of any country in which the crime was attempted, or resistance to lawful arrest.
l) Consequent upon Insured Person engaging in racing of any kind, mountaineering, winter sports, exploring, big game hunting, or any hazardous undertaking connected with his profession or occupation or otherwise.
2. NUCLEAR EXCLUSION CLAUSE
a) This policy does not cover:-
i) Loss or destruction of, or damage to any property whatsoever or any loss or expense whatsoever resulting or arising there from, or any consequent loss;
ii) Any legal liability of whatsoever nature, directly or indirectly caused by, contributed to or arising from ionizing radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel, or from any nuclear waste from combustion of nuclear fuel. For the purpose of this exclusion only combustion shall include any self-sustaining process of nuclear fission.
b) The indemnity provided by this policy shall not apply to nor include any loss, destruction, damage or legal liability directly or indirectly caused by, contributed to, by, or arising from nuclear weapon material.
Be amazed as you experience Japan at its finest!
Go to the Happiest Place on Earth, Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo Disney Sea!
Japan won't run out of the authentic and best from dinning to shopping areas!
Japan is also famous for its temples and shrines, you can spend feasting your eyes on architectural marvels and historic monuments.
Visit Tokyo Tower and move up to its Observatory Deck!
There's so much more to do in the Land of the rising sun, Japan!
Hurry and avail this travel package now!
- Round Trip Airfare
- Round trip Land Transfers (Airport-Hotel-Airport)
- 5 Days 4 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Tours & Admission Fees as per Itinerary
- Meals (4 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 3 Dinner)
- Free Travel Insurance (6-70 years old only)
- Free 1 Souvenir Item per person
- English Speaking Guide
- Visa Processing Fee
- Airline, Fuel and Hotel Surcharges
- Samurai Museum
- Mt Fuji 5th Level/Fujiten Ski Resort
- Gotemba Premium Outlet
- Tokyo Disney Resort
- Asakusa Kannon Temple
- Nakamise ShoppingStreet
*In case the preferred hotel is not available, you will be transferred to similar class or different class subject to applicable rate difference.
DAY 1: NARITA ARRIVAL (Dinner)
Upon arrival at Narita Airport, meet your tour guide then the first stop is Samurai Museum, know the facts about Japan Samurai warriors and their culture. Lastly, you'll have dinner in a local restaurant and then transfer to your hotel for check in.
DAY 2: TOKYO-MT.FUJI-GOTEMBA TOUR (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
After your breakfast in the hotel, proceed to Mt. Fuji area. You will visit Mt. Fuji 5th Level (if the weather did not permit the visit to Mt. Fuji Visitor Center or Fujiten Ski Resort in DEC, Equipment not Included). Lunch will be serve at a local restaurant. Next proceed to Gotemba Premium Outlet, one of Japan's largest outlets with lots of branded items to buy. Dinner will be arranged in a local restaurant. Drive back to Tokyo and return to hotel.
DAY 3: TOKYO DISNEY RESORT (Breakfast and Dinner)
After your breakfast in the hotel, proceed to Tokyo Disney Resort. Choose between these two theme parks: Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo Disney Sea, with unique dining & variety of shops. You can have fun, dine, shop, and much more with your 1 Day Unlimited Pass. Lunch will be on your arrangement. Have dinner at the local restaurant then return to your hotel.
DAY 4: TOKYO FREE DAY (Breakfast)
After your breakfast in the hotel, have free time on your own. Or you may avail optional tours with us.
DAY 5: TOKYO CITY TOUR-NARITA / HANEDA DEPARTURE (Breakfast)
After your breakfast in the hotel, check out. Visit Tokyo Tower and move up to its Observatory Deck. Tokyo Tower is known as world's tallest self supporting steel tower, modeled after Paris' Eifel. Proceed to Asakusa Kannon Temple, Tokyo's largest Buddhist Temple. Next, shop for typical Japanese souvenirs and traditional snacks at Nakamise Shopping Street, beside Asakusa. Lunch will be on your own arrangement. Then drive to the airport for your return flight.
Note: Itinerary is subject to change due to local weather condition
JR KYUSHU BLOSSOM HOTEL
Location Address : 2-6-2 Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku, Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan 1530053
JR Kyushu Hotel Blossom Shinjuku feature decors inspired by traditional Japanese motifs and materials. In-room facilities include a flat-screen TV, a fridge and an air purifier/humidifier.
The hotel is within a 15-minute walk from lively Kabukicho area, Golden-gai and Tokyo Metroplitan Government Building. Tokyo Tower is a 30-minute train ride away. And 3 minutes walk from the South Exit of JR Shinjuku Station. And 2 minutes walk from the #4 Exit of Shinjuku Station on the Toei Oedo and Toei Shinjuku Lines.
Their belief, "Reputation grudged" shows that samurai is not a simple soldier; they highly valued honor above life. The beauty of samurai spirit is shown in Japanese swords and their costumes. We are very happy if you can see what samurai spirit is and feel their spirits still living in today's Japanese people thru Samurai Museum.
Mt. Fuji is an active volcanoCommonly called "Fuji-san," it's the country's tallest peak. A pilgrimage site for centuries, it's considered one of Japan's 3 sacred mountains, and summit hikes remain a popular activity. Its iconic profile is the subject of numerous works of art, notably Edo Period prints by Hokusai and Hiroshige.
Fujiten Ski Resort
The Fujiten Snow Resort is 12Km from Kawaguchiko interchange. The resort boasts an outstanding location, overlooking the majestic Mt. Fuji. The 4 lifts and 7 courses are rich in variety. The snow park which is equipped with various items is also very popular. At 'Chibikko (kids) Island', which has one of the largest sledging slopes in the Kanto Region, kids can enjoy skiing and playing the snow safely.
Gotemba Premium Outlets
Gotemba Premium Outlets is the flagship center, and one of the largest centers in Japan. It is situated on an extensive site within view of World Cultural Heritage site, Mt. Fuji.
Tokyo Disney Resort
Tokyo Disney Resort has three main entertainment sections: Tokyo Disneyland, Tokyo DisneySea and Ikspiari, which is a variation of the Downtown Disney shopping, dining and entertainment area found at the Disney resorts in California and Florida. It also contains Bon Voyage!, which is the official Disney goods specialty shop of Tokyo Disney Resort.
- Tokyo Disneyland -has seven themed areas: the World Bazaar; the four classic Disney lands: Adventureland, Westernland, Fantasyland and Tomorrowland; and two mini-lands: Critter Country and Mickey's Toontown. Many of the games and rides in these areas mirror those in the original Disneyland as they are based on American Disney films and fantasies.
- Tokyo DisneySea -There are seven themed areas or "ports of call". The entrance to the park is Mediterranean Harbor, which opens up to six more nautically themed ports: American Waterfront, Lost River Delta, Port Discovery, Mermaid Lagoon, Arabian Coast, and Mysterious Island.
Tokyo Toweris a communications and observation tower located in the Shiba-koen district of Minato, Tokyo, Japan. At 332.9 metres (1,092 ft), it is the second-tallest structure in Japan. The structure is an Eiffel Tower-inspired lattice tower that is painted white and international orange to comply with air safety regulations.
Asakusa Kannon Temple (Sens-ji)
Sens-ji also known as Asakusa Kannon Templeis an ancient Buddhist temple located in Asakusa, Tokyo, Japan. It is Tokyo's oldest temple, and one of its most significant. Formerly associated with the Tendai sect of Buddhism, it became independent after World War II. Adjacent to the temple is a Shinto shrine, the Asakusa Shrine.
Nakamise Shopping Street
The Nakamise shopping street stretches over approximately 250 meters from Kaminarimon to the main grounds of Sensoji Temple. It is lined by more than 50 shops, which offer local specialties and the usual array of tourist souvenirs.
All Nippon Airways:
1 NH 820 MNLNRT 0930 1500
2 NH 819 NRTMNL 1720 2055
Japan Airlines :
1 JL 746 MNLNRT 1005 1535
2 JL 745 NRTMNL 1920 2300
1 PR 428 MNLNRT 0645 1210
2 PR 421 HNDMNL 1520 1855
JAPAN GENERAL FINEPRINTS
-Minimum of 2 passengers per booking
-Infant rate is subject for quotation prior to booking date
-Rate is valid for Philippine Passport Holder only, surcharge may apply for foreign passport holder
-Rates are not valid during Special Event and Holidays
-Standard check in time in hotel is 0300pm, check out time is 1100am
-VISA is required and should be valid upon booking and departure date
-Terminal Fee is payable in the Airport P550 per person
-Itinerary is subject to change due to local condition
-Free Travel Insurance for 6-70 years old only.Beyond this age is at passenger's own expense.
-All transfers and tours are based on seat in coach, passengers are advised to be at the meeting place at least 20 minutes before the scheduled pick up time or else they'll be left behind
-Other expenses not included in this package will be on guest account
-Exclusive Tipping for the Driver and Guide to be settled in Japan estimated JPY500 per person per day
-Minimum of 32 passengers needed per travel date. Should group fall below 32, your Travel Agent has the right to cancel or reschedule the tour; otherwise a supplement may apply
-Company is not responsible for passengers who missed their tours and transfers
-If visa is declined, surchargeapplies
-This package is non refundable, non rebookable and non transferable once the booking is confirmed
-Transfers are based in seat in coach.
FOR PACKAGE WITH TOURS
-FREE round trip transfers for specific optional tours only (please refer to itinerary)
-Itinerary may subject to change without prior notice due to weather conditions
-Compulsory tipping for Driver and Tour Guide after the tour: JPY500.00 per person per day (to be setlled in Japan)
-Passport (at least 6mos. Valid)
-Visa Application Form ((Please submit all application form and other documents for visa application strictly in A4 size only)
-2 pcs. Photo (4.5cm x 4.5cm, white background)
-Original PSA Birth Certificate (issued within 1 year)
-Original PSA Marriage Contract (if married, issued within 1 year)
-Daily Schedule/Itinerary in Japan
-2 Original Individual Authorization Letter (1 for filing & 1 for releasing) A4 size
-Guarantee Letter (A4 size paper) (If a person other than the applicant will bear/shoulder the travel expenses, please be sure to submit a guarantee letter and passport or any proof of identification from the Guarantor.)
-Bank Certificate (Original)
-Income Tax Return (photocopy)
-Certificate of Employment (original / Business Documents (photocopy)
-School ID (photocopy)
-Valid ID of guarantor
FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
-Senior Citizen ID (photocopy)
If Birth Certificate from NSO is unreadable, or If there is no record in NSO, together with "Certificate of Non-Record" from NSO Headquarter
-BIRTH CERTIFICATE FROM LOCAL CIVIL REGISTRAR
If Birth Certificate (NSO) is Late Registration"
-BAPTISMAL CERTIFICATE (photocopy)
-SCHOOL RECORD (Diploma/Form 137 photocopy)
-SCHOOL YEAR BOOK (If Applicable)
Note: Other additional documents may be requested.
(1) INAPPROPRIATE APPLICATION FORM PHOTO- Please attach only a clear photo as proof of the applicant's identity on the application form. Blurred photos that reflect on the camera lens, pixilated and significantly low resolution photos taken by digital camera are NOT ACCEPTED.
(2) VERIFICATION OF INFORMATION AND ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTS-
-Please check and ensure that there are no omissions on the application form.
-Please check if there are inconsistencies on the content of the application forms and accompanying documents.
-Applications submitted that a number of cases wherein a previous travel to Japan is specified on the application form but there is no old passport attached.
(3) USAGE OF CORRECTION FLUID IN MAKING ERASURES/CORRECTIONS ON THE APPLICATION FORM
-In case there is a need to make correction on the application forms, please refrain from using correction fluid. Instead, use a double line to erase/correct the wrong information.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED
DELAYED REGISTRATION - Please attach a baptismal certificate and school record form 137 (High school or Elementary)
-Income Certificate (ITR) and Bank Certificate, please submit personal documents.
-If a person other than the applicant will bear/shoulder the travel expenses, please be sure to submit a guarantee letter and passport or any proof of identification from the Guarantor.
-Please submit a Guarantee Letter using the example/format provided by the embassy
-Please submit all application forms and other documents for visa application Strictly in A4 size only. Documents that are not in A4 size must be copied (expanded/reduced) to A4 size and must be submitted together with the original documents.
-Please do not staple application forms and other requirements for visa application. - Various receipts (proof of transactions/payments for PSA / NSO birth certificate, etc.) are not required for visa application. Kindly remove the receipts when submitting documents.
PROCESSING TIME: 7-10 WORKING DAYS
FOR GENERAL FRIENDLY REMINDERS CLICK HERE
- VALID PASSPORT- at least six (6) months valid prior to your departure date.
- For Foreign Passport Holders, it is your liability to secure your visa (if required).You must also secure your return ticket from your original country or your onward ticket to other countries.
- For dual passport holder make sure to bring them both and must be 6 months valid.
- If you are a government employee, you are required to secure a "Travel Order" from your Head Office or Office of the President before travelling abroad.
- For Domestic and International, pregnant woman must secure a letter from her OB Gyne.
- Passengers below 18 years old should be accompanied by Parents. If not, kindly secure clearance at the nearest DSWD office please visit: http://www.dswd.gov.ph/faqs/travel-clearance-for-minors/
- SHADOW TRAVEL AND TOURS is not responsible for any immigration matters.
- Infant (0-23 months) is Free Of Charge
- For 2 years old and above, same rate as adult rate
- Meals are complimentary only, this is non convertible to lunch, dinner or cash
- Standard Check in time 0200pm and Standard Check out time 1200nn
- If passengers arrived at their hotel before check in time, instead of waiting, they can leave their baggage at front desk and come back for check in. As well as for check out time you can comeback before scheduled pick up for your return flight.
- Check in Deposit: During check-in every hotel need an incidental deposit which is refundable upon check out.
- If in case specified hotel is unavailable passengers can still avail with a similar class hotel
- Non refundable/ Non rebookable/Non transferable once booked and confirmed --- AIRLINE
- Any incidental expenses will be on guest account
- Present your Passport/Valid ID and service voucher upon check in.
- Terminal Fee for International Flights: (Clark 600/person) & Philippine Travel Tax (P1,620) are payable at the airport.
- For OFW that are travelling for vacation purposes are payable for the Philippine Travel Tax.
- For Foreign Passport holder who stayed more than a year in the Philippines are required to pay Philippine Travel Tax upon exit in the country.
- Terminal Fee for ALL Domestic and International flights departing from Manila is FREE.
- Estimated Terminal Fees for other domestic destination is less than P200/head.
- If you are travelling with minors (below 12 yrs old) prior to your departure date, you can get your 50% less to your Philippine Travel Tax (exclusive of PHP200 government fee) at the nearest Philippine Travel Authority Office please visit: http://www.tieza.gov.ph/index.php/travel-tax
- Present your Valid ID for Domestic Flights and for children w/out any Valid ID you can use their Birth Certificate as document upon check in.
- Present your at least 6months valid Passport upon check in.
- There will not be any refund if passengers failed to show up at our airport representative
- For Domestic Flights, check-in time should be at least 2hrs before the flight.
- For International Flights, check-in time should be at least 3hrs before the flight.
- Maximum of FREE 7kls hand carry only per person per way.
- If they are going to bring liquid in hand carry, maximum of 100ml per piece and it should be in zip lock bag.
- Passengers are not allowed to bring either hand carry or check in baggage like Guns, Firearms and weapons. Also Explosive, flammable, chemical and toxic substances.
- It is the responsibility of the traveler to ensure the safe keeping of their personal belongings & valuables.
- Company will not be responsible for passengers who are late and have missed their transport, as this may disrupt and delay the transfer schedule that may involve other joining passengers.
- Any unused tour services is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-rebookable
- Passengers must be at the lobby at least 30 mins before scheduled pick up of the guide for tours/transfers.
- For seat in coach transfers you are sharing the bus with the other passengers you have to wait for the other passengers to arrive.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Passengers name entered must be same as per passenger's passports (for international) or other valid ID (for domestic). Incorrect names may cause penalties or invalidation of travel vouchers.
- It is the passenger's responsibility to check carefully for any errors made in the booking details, flight dates, name of passengers etc.
- Within 24 hours after receiving your vouchers/e-ticket, you can notify our agency regarding the accuracy of information including names, birthdates, flight details, travel dates, hotels, tours and others or else any claim of inaccuracy or modification will not be honored.
- Issuing office will not be liable for any problem caused by tour operator outside/inside Philippines
- In the event that a problem arise, please coordinate with your travel agent or the person whose name and contact no. listed below of this service voucher
- SHADOW TRAVEL AND TOURS is not responsible if an airline cancels, reschedules, or delays a flight for any reason, and therefore, you are releasing the company, employees, sub agents from liability for the Airlines flight changes and cancellations. However our friendly staff will assist you to rearrange your package for the restrictions given by the airline and hotel.
- Note: Once transaction/s is finalized booking confirmation with reference no. will be released within 24 hours or less / booking officer will call you for final confirmation. Please note that you need to have the confirmation or reference no. to complete your bookings or else airlines / hotels/ tour operator will not honor your given voucher.
- Any alteration made without approvable from issuing office will be deemed null/void.
- Any unused travel packages is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-rebookable
WE INNOVATE TO SERVE YOU FIRST! Book Directly with Faster transactions at our following Branches:
❶ SM MALL OF ASIA (SMX): Units G4,G5 and G6 at SMX Convention Center, Marina Way Drive, SM Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City
Office Hours: (Monday to Sunday 10am to 9pm)
❷ SM CITY CLARK: M.A. Roxas Hwy, Clark Freeport, Pampanga
Office Hours: (Monday to Sunday 10am to 9pm)
❸ DAU MABALACAT PAMPANGA: 381C Mc Arthur Hi-Way Dau Mabalacat, Pampanga 2010
Office Hours: (Monday to Saturday 9am to 6pm) (Temporarily closed for renovation you can visit our Angeles and SM City Clark Branch)
❹ ANGELES CITY PAMPANGA: 2348 Sto. Entierro Brgy. Sto. Rosario, Angeles City 2009
Office Hours: (Monday to Saturday 9am to 6pm)
|SPEAK TO OUR FRIENDLY CALL CENTER AGENTS:|
✆ LANDLINE NUMBERS:
WHY CHOOSE US?
❶ We are The Best Choice Achievers for Accomplishment and Success in Travel & Tours Industry for 2016 Every year, we are being recognized from different areas in travel and partners. Cebu Pacific's recognized as one of its top agents for 2014 and 2015. We also received the Silver Eagle Award for Outstanding Sales Performance on International and Domestic Routes. We are awarded by Air Asia for outstanding sales performance for the year 2015 and 2016.
❷ GMA and ABS-CBN, two of the biggest networks in the country, has already featured our International Tour Packages in Hong Kong, Macau, Bangkok and Singapore. Both TV programs’ episodes ranked as one their highest viewed and liked. We are expecting more TV partnerships with our other travel packages we offer.
❸ We are one of the top travel agencies and tour operators in the country, most awarded travel agency among our contemporaries because we are proud of the value we achieve and the value for money we offer, following the rules to the strictest standards of travel business.
❹ Shadow Travel and Tours was given National Customers' Choice Annual Award for 2016 as the Most Outstanding Professional in Entrepreneurship for Travel Agency in the Philippines. It has also earned Top FIT Agent awards for Five straight years, honor to receive these awards and you are all our reasons for Shadow Travel and Tour is listed among the Best companies in the travel industry.
❺ One of our main strengths as a company is delivering hassle-free and low cost travel experiences from our satisfied and happy clients through our official Facebook page that reached more than 1.7 MILLION LIKES and still counting.
❻ We are the first travel agency to have state-of-the-art Call Center System, using technology to have a clear convenient assistance wherever you are.
❼ We have a wide selection of travel services which includes domestic and international booking and ticketing, tour packages with varieties of themes and attractions, land arrangements, tourist transport services and hotel accommodation to choose from.
❽ We always offer very low cost ever in the market and we make sure that every transaction is done with quality so we can effectively give the cheapest price, memorable vacation and convenience assurance.
❾ We provide expert, highly trained guidance, personalized service that provides objective suggestion for your dream vacation.
❿ Service from the Heart is our brand of loyalty.
“Travel at its finest, choose Shadow Travel and Tours”