Jeju Island All-in Package Tour
Have a Serene and Peaceful Holiday in Jeju Island!
Far from the busy urban life you can go away from your hectic routine
Be amazed with the Beautiful natural wonders, Jeju Island was once voted no less than one of theNew 7 Wonders of Nature
Explore the laidback ambiance and preserved Korean traditions and culture
This Travel Package includes Round trip Airfare via Manila, 4 star Hotel accommodation, round trip airport transfers, meals (as per itinerary), all tours, transfers and admission fees(as per itinerary), and English speaking tour guide!
*** NO VISA REQUIRED ***
- Round trip airfare via Manila (Chartered flight via Philippine Airlines)
- 4 Days 3 Nights hotel accommodation at 4Star Hotel*
- Round trip transfers (Airport-Hotel-Airport)
- Full board meal (BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER!)
- English speaking Licensed tour guide
- Tours + Entrance Fee
- 7 kls hand carry luggage + 20 kls check in luggage round trip
- All hotel taxes and surcharges
- Hallim Park
- Hyeopjaegul Cave
- Love Land
- Jeju Glass Castle
- Daepo Jusanggeolli Cliff
- Helo Kitty Island
- Mysterious Road
- Painter's Hero Show
- Seongsun Ilchubong
- Gamgyul Experience (Mandarin Fruit Picking)
- Mt Halla or Ecoland Theme Park (depends on weather condition)
*In case the preferred hotel is not available, you will be transferred to similar class or different class subject to applicable rate difference.
DAY 01: MANILA - JEJU ARRIVAL (L/D)
Check in at NAIA at least 3 hours before departure. Arrive at Jeju International Airport and meet the Tour Guide. Visit the Hallim Park and Hyeopjaegul Cave, here you can see a botanical garden and the only known two- dimensional caves in the world. After that, visit the famous Love Land, an outdoor sexy sculpture park created by a group of art school grads from Seoul Hongik University (this is for 18 years old and above only, 17 years old and below are not allowed to enter, they may stay at indoor game area). Check in at hotel.
L: Grilled Red Snapper + Seasoned Fish + Steamed Pork
D: Self Bar Buet
DAY 02: JEJU (B/L/D)
After breakfast inside the hotel, visit the Cosmetic Shop and Jeju Glass Castle and enjoy seeing dierent sculpture made of glass. Visit the Daepo Jusangjeolli Cliff - these are stone pillars piled up along the coast and is designated cultural monument of Jeju-do Island. It was formed when the lava from Mt.Hallasan erupted into the seat of Jungmun. Visit the famous Hello Kitty Island (Coee or Tea excluded) - the four story museum aims to let visitors experience "everything Hello Kitty" including history displays, a 3-D video show, drawing lessons, and a giant Hello Kitty house where you can see the iconic kitten's accessories in every room. Pass by Mysterious Road then enjoy watching Painter's Hero Show - an innovative non-verbal performance that stages the entire process of painting, combined with incredible visual eects and a witty blend of miming, dance and comedy. Have dinner then back to hotel.
L: Beef Bulgogi Soup Style
D: Black Pork BBQ
DAY 03: JEJU (B/L/D)
After breakfast inside the hotel, proceed to Visit the Ginseng Center then visit Seongsun Ilchubong (Sunrise Peak) - a UNESCO World Heritage Site, UNESCO World Geopark, a representative place as a World 7 Natural Landscape and one of 12 Korea Tourism Guinness Attractions. It is a volcanic crater with vertical clis rises up from the shore which looks like a gigantic crown. Enjoy Gamgyul experience - picking of mandarin fruits (around 3 pieces per person). Proceed to Mt. Halla and enjoy "Jeju Snow World Festival" where you can experience Snow Sled, Korean Traditional Play Experience and Ice Sculpture Gallery (depends on weather condition, if Mt.Halla is not available, proceed to Eco Land Theme Park and visit the Ecobridge Station - walk along the Lake and pass by the Windmill - Lakeside Station - then back to Main Station). Visit the Duty Free Shop and Chilseongro Shopping Street. After dinner, back to hotel.
L: Osam Bulgogi Squid and Pork
D: Grilled Mackerel Fish with Side Dishes
DAY 04: JEJU - DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast inside the hotel, visit Amethyst Factory and have a short stop at Korean Food & Souvenir Supermarket. Transfer to Jeju International Airport then y back to Manila.
Grabel Hotel Jeju
Location Address : 7316, Iljuseo-ro, Jeju, Jeju Island, 690-191, South Korea
Grabel Hotel Jeju is located on the northern shoreline of Jeju Island, a 5-minute drive from Ihotewu Beach. Free property-wide WiFi and on-site parking are available at this modern hotel, newly built and opened in 2014.
Grabel Hotel offers both Western-style rooms and Korean-style rooms featuring wooden furnishings and futon mats. Each room at Grabel Hotel is air-conditioned and comes with a TV, fridge and safety deposit box. Private bathroom features toilets with electronic bidet.
The hotel offers spacious meeting and banquet facilities as well as an on-site buffet restaurant. The hotel provides 24-hour front desk services as well.
- Free WiFi and free parking
- 141 smoke-free guestrooms
- Breakfast available
- 2 meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee/tea in common area
- Front desk safe
- Meeting room
- Luggage storage
- In Jeju City
- Woldae nearby
- Iho Beach nearby
- Hangpaduri Hangmong Historical Site nearby
- Cheju Halla General Hospital in the area
- Jeju Dinosaur Land in the area
- Halla Arboretum in the area
- Jeju Museum of Art in the area
- Jeju Stadium in the area
- Yongduam Rock in the region
- Jejuhyanggyo Confucian School in the region
- Jeju Mokgwana in the region
CHECK IN TIME: 0200 PM
CHECK OUT TIME: 1200 NN
HALLIM PARK AND HYEOPJAEGUL CAVE
Jeju Hallim Park is a field of frontier spirit created by Mr Bong-Gyu Song, the chairman of the park. In 1971, Mr Song started to plant the palm trees seeds in the 80 acres of wasteland, dreaming a green paradise. Hallim Park, exhibiting nine different themes;Subtropical Botanic Gardenwhere in you can enjoy the over 2000 exotic subtropical and tropical plants from all around the world.Palm Tree Avenuethis path composed of these trees and cacti leads tourist through an exotic paradise in Jeju.Wild Grass & Flower Gardenwalking along the lonely forest path with Jeju Dolharubang which are having various faces and standing on the both sides of the path, you can see blooming beautiful wild flowers and many kind of Korean native plants, you are also able to meet the eco pond.Hyeopjae & Ssangyong Cavewere formed by the eruption of Mt Halla, and are considered unique by geological experts; there are stalagmites and stalactites which are seldom found in lava caves.Jeju Stone & Bonsai Gardenyou will find bonsai works ranging from a 300 year old pine, quince trees, crape myrtles to colorful azaleas.Jae-Am Folk Villagerevives traditional Jeju life; you can touch houses, low stone fences, and narrow alleys which express the harmony and warmth of Jeju people, in the village there us Jeju's tallest stone Dolhareubang and restaurants serving Jeju's unique cuisine.Bird Gardenyou can see elegant peacocks walking around the garden freely and spreading its stunning feathers, you can also see many different species of birds such as parrots, pheasants and the biggest bird in the worlds, ostrich.Jae-Am Stone exhibit hallthis hall displays the 200 plus stones that Mr Song, Bong-kyu and his wife have collected over 10years, the stones range in shape and color and many of them are natural stone sculptures that are in the shape of singing birds, waterfalls and an underground palace, fossils and minerals are also on display.Water Gardenthese ponds were made from a natural lava base rock, you can take a picture in front of grand waterfall, there are five beautiful ponds with lotus and various water lilies and more.
Love land is an outdoor sculpture park which opened in 2004 on Jeju Island in South Korea. The park is focused on a theme of sex, running sex education films, and featuring 140 sculptures representing humans in various sexual positions. It also has other elements such as large phallus statues, stone labia, and hands-on exhibits such as a "masturbation-cycle." The park's website describes the location as "a place where love oriented art and eroticism meet." Jeju LoveLand divide to 2 parts, the outdoor and indoor. The outdoor with giant artistic statue about sex, while the indoor is mini cartoon-alike status.
JEJU GLASS CASTLE
'Jeju Glass Castle' is a glass art theme park featuring an exhibition hall, garden and models all made entirely out of glass. There are six themed model parks, in which over two hundred and fifty models are exhibited. These include the world's very first all-glass labyrinth, the world's largest glass ball and largest glass diamond, a glass stonewall, a mirror lake, and a glass bridge. Visitors to 'Jeju Glass Castle' can even experience making glass artwork. In the main hall of the Glass Castle they can try making glass ornaments, glass balloons, and glass bottles.
DAEPO JUSANGGEOLLI CLIFF
The Jusangjeolli Cliff, a majestic pile of stone pillars, was formed when Mt. Hallasan erupted thousands of years ago. When the molten lava made its way to the Jungmun Sea, it cooled, cracked then contracted to form fractures of enormous hexagonal stones. This remarkable stone formation along the coast is one of the most sought-after attractions of the island. At the cliff's base lies the Jisatgae Coast with its equally imposing rock columns.
There is a park created close by, parallel to the imposing cliffs, where visitors can enjoy a 2km walk offering beautiful views of the pillars. This park is well maintained, featuring different types of palm trees and beautiful flowers. Its most remarkable aspect is the multi-level observation deck which allows various viewing points of the Jusangjeolli Cliff. The area is very spacious, and there is always a continuous flow of visitors coming and going to enjoy the mystical view of the cliff.
HELLO KITTY ISLAND MUSEUM & CAFE
Hello Kitty Island is a special exhibition hall, themed around Hello Kitty, beloved by many people all over the world. Visitors can enjoy the many various exhibits, comprised of a gift shop, Kitty History Hall, Art Education Hall, Music Education Hall, Art Gallery, World Gallery Hall, Trip around the World Gallery Hall, Constellation Education Hall, Planned Gallery, Hello Kitty Cafe, 3D Theater, Outdoor Modeling Gallery, and more. At Hello Kitty Cafe, hot coffee is served along with sweet deserts.
The Jeju Mysterious Road, also known as Dokkaebi Road, lies on a hill at the foot of a mountain, and connects two major highways on Jejudo Island. It has earned its name, as objects and liquid appear to roll and flow up the hill instead of down, when, in fact, such image of gravity defiance is an optical illusion rendered by the seemingly high surroundings.
THE PAINTERS HERO
The Painters Hero is an innovative non-verbal performance that stages the entire process of painting combined with incredible visual effects and a witty blend of mime, dance and comedy. Audiences will enjoy a play, an art show, and a musical in a single performance that creates about 10 art pieces live on stage through an 80-minute, excitement-filled show.
Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak rose from under the sea in a volcanic eruption over 100,000 years ago. Located on the eastern end of Jejudo Island, there is a huge crater at the top of Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak. The crater is about 600m in diameter and 90m high. With the 99 sharp rocks surrounding the crater, it looks like a gigantic crown. While the southeast and north sides are cliffs, the northwest side is a verdant grassy hill that is connected to the Seongsan Village. The ridge provides an ideal spot for walks and for horse riding as well.
The sunrise from the crater is magnificent. Also the Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak surrounded by bright yellow colored rapeseed flowers in the spring is truly a sight to behold.
GAMGYUL (MANDARIN FRUIT PICKING)
The gamgyul is one of Jeju's most famous pro-ducts so this time of year is the best to get your hands on this bountiful crop. With such an important role in the island's economy and culture, it is no surprise that more and more tourists want to get out and experience tangerine picking them, and there are many places to do so, often at a low price. Mandarins from Jeju Island are well renowned for their superb taste while they are completely uncontaminated. Jeju Gamgyul is renowned as the representative fruit in Korea from the peel to the flesh on the inside, it is loved extensively as a provider of a bundle of health. In particular, it is filled with Carotinoid, flavonoid and other good nutrients.
Its anti-cancer properties are superb and they are rich in Vitamin C. Likewise, they are very effective for skin care and for recovering from fatigue.
Halla Mountain rises up proudly from the center of Jeju Island and is perhaps the island's most memorable landmarks. Also called Mt. Yeongjusan, meaning "mountain high enough to pull the galaxy," Hallasan is widely known by scientists for its geological value. Designated as a national park in 1970, there are 368 mountains called Oreums (peaks) around Hallasan Mountain. It is famous for its vertical ecosystem of plants that results from the varying temperatures along the mountainside.
ECOLAND THEME PARK
Eco Land Theme Park is built in the 1km2; Gotjawal primeval forests. Visitors can explore around in a train that looks like 1800s' steam powered Baldwin train. The five Baldwin train look-alike operated in the park were specially ordered and manually manufactured in UK. In the large Gotjawal forest with railway trails, visitors can see a variety of plants, animals, and insects living in the mysterious Gotjawal forests, while touring around by the special train. It also has a lake for visitors to experience the ecosystem of the forest, take a walk, and enjoy picnic. Besides, there are many things to enjoy including Eco Bridge, Hovercraft, Eco Windmill, Picnic Garden, Kid's Town, Eco Road, Bare Foot on Scoria, Floating Cafe, and topiary art works.
via Philippine Airlines
MANILA - JEJU (MNL - CJU)
0800 AM - 1215 PM
JEJU - MANILA (CJU - MNL)
1330 PM - 1530 PM
NOTE: SUBJECT TO CHANGE
*Rates and hotel are subject to change and availability
-For Dec.26-29, 2015 travel date surcharge applies.
-Rate is applicable for Philippine Passport holder only, for foreign passports, surcharge applies
-Standard hotel check in time 0200PM and standard check out time is 1200NN
-Check in deposit: Upon check in every hotel need an incidental deposit which is refundable upon check out
-Pick up time from hotel for you tour is 0730am-0800am only
-Jacket must be on your hand carry
-Bring extra adaptor for your electronic devices
-Free travel insurance is valid only for 7-60years old. Beyond this age is at passenger's own expense.
-Mandatory visits at Ginseng Center, Amethyst factory, Duty free shopsand Cosmetic Shop. Surcharge applies if client refuse to visit
-All transfers and tours are based on seat in coach, passengers are advised to be at the meeting place at least 20 minutes before the scheduled pick up time or else they'll be left behind
-Other expenses not included in this package will be on guest account
-Minimum of 30 passengers needed per travel date. Should group fall below 30, your Travel Agent has the right to cancel or reschedule the tour; otherwise a supplement may apply
-Company is not responsible for passengers who missed their tours and transfers
-This package is non refundable, non rebookable and non transferable once the booking is confirmed
-YOUR PASSPORT MUST BE VALID - at least six (6) months valid prior to your departure date.
-If you are a government employee, you are required to secure a 'Travel Order' from your Head Office or Office of the President before travelling abroad.
-For minors (18 years old and below) prior to travel date travelling without their parents must secure a DSWD clearance.
-For pregnant woman, you must secure your letter from your OB Gyne.
-Breakfast is complimentary only, this is non convertible to lunch, dinner or cash.
-SHADOW TRAVEL AND TOURS will not be held liable if immigration denies passenger's entry.
- If in case you will be held by the immigration in Jeju Korea, it is your responsibility to buy your return tickets going back to Philippines as soon as possible.
-SHADOW TRAVEL AND TOURS is not responsible if an airline cancels, reschedules, or delays a flight for any reason, and therefore, you are releasing the company, employees, sub agents from liability for the Airlines flight changes and cancellations. However, our friendly booking officer will assist you to rearrange your package depends on the options given by the operator, hotel, transfers, airline, etc.
-Note: Once transaction/s is finalized booking confirmation with reference no. will be released within 24 hours or less / Booking officer will call you for final confirmation. Please note that you need to have the confirmation or reference no. to complete your bookings or else airlines / hotels/ tour operator will not honor your given voucher.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR SCANNED COPY OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- Passport Copy (6 MONTHS VALID)
- Employment Certificate
- Company ID
- Approved leave of absence
- Bank Certificate
- Passport Copy (6 MONTHS VALID)
- BUSINESS DOCUMENTS
- Company ID
- Bank Certificate
- Passport Copy (6 MONTHS VALID)
- School Certificate
- School ID
- Registration Form
- DSWD Clearance / Consent of Mother (if not traveling with parents)
FOR GENERAL FRIENDLY REMINDERS CLICK HERE
- VALID PASSPORT- at least six (6) months valid prior to your departure date.
- For Foreign Passport Holders, it is your liability to secure your visa (if required).You must also secure your return ticket from your original country or your onward ticket to other countries.
- For dual passport holder make sure to bring them both and must be 6 months valid.
- If you are a government employee, you are required to secure a "Travel Order" from your Head Office or Office of the President before travelling abroad.
- For Domestic and International, pregnant woman must secure a letter from her OB Gyne.
- Passengers below 18 years old should be accompanied by Parents. If not, kindly secure clearance at the nearest DSWD office please visit: http://www.dswd.gov.ph/faqs/travel-clearance-for-minors/
- SHADOW TRAVEL AND TOURS is not responsible for any immigration matters.
- Infant (0-23 months) is Free Of Charge
- For 2 years old and above, same rate as adult rate
- Meals are complimentary only, this is non convertible to lunch, dinner or cash
- Standard Check in time 0200pm and Standard Check out time 1200nn
- If passengers arrived at their hotel before check in time, instead of waiting, they can leave their baggage at front desk and come back for check in. As well as for check out time you can comeback before scheduled pick up for your return flight.
- Check in Deposit: During check-in every hotel need an incidental deposit which is refundable upon check out.
- If in case specified hotel is unavailable passengers can still avail with a similar class hotel
- Non refundable/ Non rebookable/Non transferable once booked and confirmed --- AIRLINE
- Any incidental expenses will be on guest account
- Present your Passport/Valid ID and service voucher upon check in.
- Terminal Fee for International Flights: (Clark 600/person) & Philippine Travel Tax (P1,620) are payable at the airport.
- For OFW that are travelling for vacation purposes are payable for the Philippine Travel Tax.
- For Foreign Passport holder who stayed more than a year in the Philippines are required to pay Philippine Travel Tax upon exit in the country.
- Terminal Fee for ALL Domestic and International flights departing from Manila is FREE.
- Estimated Terminal Fees for other domestic destination is less than P200/head.
- If you are travelling with minors (below 12 yrs old) prior to your departure date, you can get your 50% less to your Philippine Travel Tax (exclusive of PHP200 government fee) at the nearest Philippine Travel Authority Office please visit: http://www.tieza.gov.ph/index.php/travel-tax
- Present your Valid ID for Domestic Flights and for children w/out any Valid ID you can use their Birth Certificate as document upon check in.
- Present your at least 6months valid Passport upon check in.
- There will not be any refund if passengers failed to show up at our airport representative
- For Domestic Flights, check-in time should be at least 2hrs before the flight.
- For International Flights, check-in time should be at least 3hrs before the flight.
- Maximum of FREE 7kls hand carry only per person per way.
- If they are going to bring liquid in hand carry, maximum of 100ml per piece and it should be in zip lock bag.
- Passengers are not allowed to bring either hand carry or check in baggage like Guns, Firearms and weapons. Also Explosive, flammable, chemical and toxic substances.
- It is the responsibility of the traveler to ensure the safe keeping of their personal belongings & valuables.
- Company will not be responsible for passengers who are late and have missed their transport, as this may disrupt and delay the transfer schedule that may involve other joining passengers.
- Any unused tour services is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-rebookable
- Passengers must be at the lobby at least 30 mins before scheduled pick up of the guide for tours/transfers.
- For seat in coach transfers you are sharing the bus with the other passengers you have to wait for the other passengers to arrive.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Passengers name entered must be same as per passenger's passports (for international) or other valid ID (for domestic). Incorrect names may cause penalties or invalidation of travel vouchers.
- It is the passenger's responsibility to check carefully for any errors made in the booking details, flight dates, name of passengers etc.
- Within 24 hours after receiving your vouchers/e-ticket, you can notify our agency regarding the accuracy of information including names, birthdates, flight details, travel dates, hotels, tours and others or else any claim of inaccuracy or modification will not be honored.
- Issuing office will not be liable for any problem caused by tour operator outside/inside Philippines
- In the event that a problem arise, please coordinate with your travel agent or the person whose name and contact no. listed below of this service voucher
- SHADOW TRAVEL AND TOURS is not responsible if an airline cancels, reschedules, or delays a flight for any reason, and therefore, you are releasing the company, employees, sub agents from liability for the Airlines flight changes and cancellations. However our friendly staff will assist you to rearrange your package for the restrictions given by the airline and hotel.
- Note: Once transaction/s is finalized booking confirmation with reference no. will be released within 24 hours or less / booking officer will call you for final confirmation. Please note that you need to have the confirmation or reference no. to complete your bookings or else airlines / hotels/ tour operator will not honor your given voucher.
- Any alteration made without approvable from issuing office will be deemed null/void.
- Any unused travel packages is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-rebookable
WE INNOVATE TO SERVE YOU FIRST! Book Directly with Faster transactions at our following Branches:
❶ SM MALL OF ASIA (SMX): Units G4,G5 and G6 at SMX Convention Center, Marina Way Drive, SM Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City
Office Hours: (Monday to Sunday 10am to 9pm)
❷ SM CITY CLARK: M.A. Roxas Hwy, Clark Freeport, Pampanga
Office Hours: (Monday to Sunday 10am to 9pm)
❸ DAU MABALACAT PAMPANGA: 381C Mc Arthur Hi-Way Dau Mabalacat, Pampanga 2010
Office Hours: (Monday to Saturday 9am to 6pm) (Temporarily closed for renovation you can visit our Angeles and SM City Clark Branch)
❹ ANGELES CITY PAMPANGA: 2348 Sto. Entierro Brgy. Sto. Rosario, Angeles City 2009
Office Hours: (Monday to Saturday 9am to 6pm)
|SPEAK TO OUR FRIENDLY CALL CENTER AGENTS:|
✆ LANDLINE NUMBERS:
WHY CHOOSE US?
❶ We are The Best Choice Achievers for Accomplishment and Success in Travel & Tours Industry for 2016 Every year, we are being recognized from different areas in travel and partners. Cebu Pacific's recognized as one of its top agents for 2014 and 2015. We also received the Silver Eagle Award for Outstanding Sales Performance on International and Domestic Routes. We are awarded by Air Asia for outstanding sales performance for the year 2015 and 2016.
❷ GMA and ABS-CBN, two of the biggest networks in the country, has already featured our International Tour Packages in Hong Kong, Macau, Bangkok and Singapore. Both TV programs’ episodes ranked as one their highest viewed and liked. We are expecting more TV partnerships with our other travel packages we offer.
❸ We are one of the top travel agencies and tour operators in the country, most awarded travel agency among our contemporaries because we are proud of the value we achieve and the value for money we offer, following the rules to the strictest standards of travel business.
❹ Shadow Travel and Tours was given National Customers' Choice Annual Award for 2016 as the Most Outstanding Professional in Entrepreneurship for Travel Agency in the Philippines. It has also earned Top FIT Agent awards for Five straight years, honor to receive these awards and you are all our reasons for Shadow Travel and Tour is listed among the Best companies in the travel industry.
❺ One of our main strengths as a company is delivering hassle-free and low cost travel experiences from our satisfied and happy clients through our official Facebook page that reached more than 1.7 MILLION LIKES and still counting.
❻ We are the first travel agency to have state-of-the-art Call Center System, using technology to have a clear convenient assistance wherever you are.
❼ We have a wide selection of travel services which includes domestic and international booking and ticketing, tour packages with varieties of themes and attractions, land arrangements, tourist transport services and hotel accommodation to choose from.
❽ We always offer very low cost ever in the market and we make sure that every transaction is done with quality so we can effectively give the cheapest price, memorable vacation and convenience assurance.
❾ We provide expert, highly trained guidance, personalized service that provides objective suggestion for your dream vacation.
❿ Service from the Heart is our brand of loyalty.
“Travel at its finest, choose Shadow Travel and Tours”