Travel Insurance (1- 4 Days)
as low as 150 PHPMore Info
Travel Insurance (1- 4 Days)
|Reimbursable Medical Expenses & Hospitalization||250,000.00|
|INNER LIMITS of Medical Expenses||INNER LIMITS|
|Weekly Hospital Income(up to 2 weeks)||3,500.00|
|Baggage Delay - minimum of 6 hours||5,000.00|
|Baggage Loss / Damage - Airline and other checked in items||10,000.00|
|Loss of Travel Documents Replacement||5,000.00|
|Flight Delay - (12 hours) - outbound and inbound||5,000.00|
|Funeral & Burial Assitance||10,000.00|
* MEDICAL COVERAGE SUBJECT TO INNER LIMITS
* VALID FOR 1 TO 75 YEARS OLD.
* FOR FLIGHT & BAGGAGE DELAY - MUST BE AT LEAST 12 HOURS.
Age Coverage: 6 to 75 years old with additional Premium for the following: 60 to 65 years old + PHP 500.00 / 66 to 75 years old + PHP 1,000.00
FEDERAL PHOENIX ASSURANCE CORPORATION INC.
SCHEDULE OF BENEFITS
DEFINITION OF TERMS
"Accident" shall mean an event of violent, accidental, external and visible nature, which shall independently of any other cause of bodily injury.
“Age Limit” shall mean Insured persons from 1 to 75 years of age. “Beneficiary” shall mean the recipient of the proceeds of the Insurance.
This would include the Insured Person himself, the estate of the Insured or
his legal heirs.
"Illnesses" shall mean a physical condition marked by a pathological deviation from the normal healthy state.
"Injury" shall mean bodily injury caused by force or violent, external and visible means.
"Hospital" shall mean only an establishment duly constituted and registered as hospital for the care and treatment of sick and injured persons, as bed-paying patients, and which
i) has facilities for diagnosis and major surgery, ii) provides 24 hours a day nursing services by registered graduate nurses,
iii) is under the supervision of a physician, and iv) is not primarily a nature cure clinic, a place for alcoholics or drug addict, a nursing, rest or convalescent home or similar establishment, or home for the aged.
"Physician" or "Surgeon" shall mean only a person qualified by degree in Western Medicine and legally licensed and duly qualified to practice medicine and surgery authorized in the geographical area of his practice.
"Surgical Fees" shall mean all of the fees payable to Surgeon(s) for the operations performed including the surgeons visits to the patient, pre- surgical assessment and normal post surgical care up to a maximum of 90 days from the date of operation or discharge from the hospital.
"Schedule" shall mean the Policy Schedule enumerating the benefits, which is attached to and forming part of this Policy.
"Pre-Existing Illness" shall mean any medical condition for which the insured received treatment or have been diagnosed within six (6) months prior to the commencement of the policy.
"Policy" shall mean this agreement all schedule riders endorsements and any amendments signed by an Authorized Officer of the Company, the application (if any) of the Insured and any individual health declaration form or any other form signed by the Insured Person or the Insured constituting the entire contract.
"Permanent total disablement" shall mean disablement (other than loss of or loss of use of limbs or loss of sight, speech or hearing), which entirely prevents the Insured from attaching to any occupation, or profession and having lasted for a continuous period of 12 months and beyond reasonable hope of improvement.
“Public Transport” shall mean any jeep, bus, ship and train provided and operated by a carrier duly licensed for regular transportation of fare-paying passengers; any aircraft provided and operated by an airline duly licensed for the transportation of fare-paying passengers and operating only between established commercial airports or published schedule routes and any regularly scheduled airport.
"Total loss of sight" shall mean medically certified total and permanent irrevocable loss of the sense of sight resulting from accidental injury.
"Loss of hearing and Loss of speech" shall mean medically certified total and permanently irrevocable loss of hearing and speech resulting from accidental bodily injury.
SECTION I – PERSONAL ACCIDENT
In the event that during the Period of Insurance the Insured Person sustains accidental bodily injury and such injury shall within 12 months from the date of accident solely and independently of any other causes result in the Insured’s Death or Disablement, The Company will pay the benefits as shown below;
Eligibility – All Insured individual within age 1 year old to 75 years old. Children from age 1 year to 17 years old must be accompanied by a parent/guardian during the duration of the ourney. For ages 1 year to 17 and 70 to 75 years bracket, the benefits under Section I is reduced by 50% of the Schedule of Benefits.
BENEFITS PERCENTAGE OF SUM INSURED
2. PERMANENT TOTAL DISABLEMENT 100%
3. PERMANENT DISABLEMENT resulting to
Loss of one or more limbs 100%
Total Paralysis 100%
Total loss of sight of one or both eyes 100%
Total loss of speech and hearing 100%
Loss of hearing in both ears 50%
Loss of hearing in one ear 25%
Loss of speech 50%
Permanent total loss of use of limb shall be treated as loss of limb. Where the injury is not specified above, the Company will adopt a percentage of disablement, which in its opinion is not inconsistent with the above provisions.
The Company shall not be liable to pay in respect of items together more than 100% of the Principal Sum in respect of the same accident or in any one Period of Insurance.
The Known Accumulation Limit is the maximum payable in the event of anyone accident or catastrophic loss, the benefits payable by Company for any occurrence shall not exceed the amount specified in the schedule of this Policy and in no case shall the amount specified in the Policy Schedule exceeds the maximum limit of Php 50,000,000 per anyone occurrence. In the event of catastrophic loss the amount payable shall be proportionately shared by the persons covered in the policy.
Exposure and Disappearance
In the event the insured is unavoidably exposed to the elements and as a result suffers a loss for which a benefit is otherwise payable, such a loss will be covered under the policy. In the event the Insured’s body has not been found within two (2) years after the date of disappearance, sinking or wrecking of the aircraft or any other conveyance in which the Insured was travelling in and it is reasonable to believe that the Insured has died as a result of bodily injury caused by an accident, the Death benefit shall become payable to a signed undertaking that if this belief is subsequently found to be wrong, such benefit shall be refunded to the Company.
Drowning and Suffocation
Accidental bodily injury sustained as a result of drowning and suffocation by poisonous fumes, gas or smoke will be covered provided that such injury did dot arise out of or in connection with the Insured’s own willful or intentional act.
Murder or Assault
Accidental bodily injury sustained as a direct result of the Insured being a victim of murder or assault will be covered provided that such injury d id not arise out of or in connection with the Insured’s own participation or provocation of any such act.
Riot and Civil Commotion
Accidental bodily sustained as a direct result of strike, riot and civil commotion will be covered provided that the Insured is not an active participant or a direct participant of such activities.
SECTION II – MEDICAL REIMBURSEMENT
The Company shall indemnify the Insured for all medical and surgical fees, hospital and emergency dental expenses incurred as a result of any accident and illness occurring wholly during the Period of Insurance up to the inner limits specified below.
Hospital Room and Board (15 days) 500/day
Surgical Fee 20,000
Doctors Visit (15 days) 375/day
Treatment and/or consultation for the same or related illness shall not entitle the insured person for a new benefit amount unless such treatment and/or consultation is separated by at least two (2) weeks, and such illness occurred during the travel period.
SECTION III – BURIAL ASSISTANCE
In the event that during the Period of Insurance the Insured sustains accidental bodily injury resulting to death, the Company will pay for a fix amount as financial assistance up to the maximum limit stated in the Policy Schedule.
SECTION IV – TRIP CANCELLATION
The Company will pay the Insured up to the limit specified in the Schedule, the forfeited and non-refundable portion of all travel costs invoiced to and paid by the insured in advance including travel agent’s cancellation fee should the trip be cancelled within 30 days before the date of commencement of the trip due to;
- Death, serious injury or serious illness of the Insured, his/her spouse, children, parents, parents-in-law, sisters, brothers or grandparents.
- Occurrence or outbreak of strike, riot, civil commotion or similar occurrence.
1. The Company will not pay for any loss recoverable from any other sources including government programs, insurance schemes, airlines, hotels and travel agencies.
SECTION V – TRIP CURTAILMENT
The Company will pay the Insured up to the limit specified in the Schedule the pro-rata amount, if the journey is cut short and the insured has to return to the place of residence as a result of the insured having sustained serious injury or illness or death, serious injury or serious illness of the insured’s spouse, children, parents, sisters, brothers, parents –in law or grandparents.
In the event that compensation under this Section is also payable under Section IV, any amount so paid shall be deducted from any compensation payable under this Section IV.
SECTION VI – FLIGHT DELAY
When the departure of the means of public transport contracted by the insured be delayed for more than 12 consecutive hours from the departure time specified in the itinerary due to events that is uncontrollable by the insured, the Company subject to the limit specified in the Schedule, shall reimburse any additional expenses for transport and hotel accommodation including meals, reasonably incurred as a result of such delay.
SECTION VII – BAGGAGE DELAY
The Company will pay, subject to the limit specified in the Policy Schedule, for expenses incurred by the Insured for the purchase of articles such as clothing, personal effects and other necessities as a result of the checked-in baggage accompanying the Insured being delayed, misdirected or temporarily misplaced by the carrier for more than 12 hours. The maximum amount payable for each article shall not exceed Php2, 500.00 and no compensation will be payable under this section should the same event be covered under Section VIII.
SECTION VIII – BAGGAGE LOSS/DAMAGE
The Company will pay subject to the limit specified in the Policy Schedule for accidental loss or damage sustained to baggage subject to the following conditions:
- No one article or pair/set of articles shall exceed Php2,500.00 up to the limit of the policy schedule.
- In respect of articles in pair or set, the Company shall only be liable for the value of that part which have been lost or damaged.
- The Company may make payment in cash or may reinstate or repair the articles loss or damaged, subject to reasonable allowance for depreciation.
- The Insured must take reasonable steps to safeguard their baggage from loss or damage.
- Any losses arising from theft or robbery must be reported to the police within 24 hours at the place of theft or robbery.
In addition to the Exclusions enumerated in the policy jacket, no payment shall be made in respect of:
- Loss or damage to crockery, china, glass, antiques, artifacts, paintings, works of art, musical instruments, skis, contact or corneal lenses, manuscripts or documents of any kind and description, jewelries, medals, coins, securities, computers including software and accessories, business goods or samples, data recorded or tapes, discs or otherwise.
- Loss or damage due to wear and tear, gradual deterioration, insect, vermin, inherent vice, mechanical or electrical breakdown or derangement, any process of cleaning restoration, or renovating.
- Loss or damage due to confiscation, nationalization, requisition or destruction by any government, public, municipal or local authority.
- Loss to baggage sent in advance, mailed or shipped separately, left unattended in any public place or as a result of the insured failing to take necessary precautions to safeguard his property.
- Loss of cash, currency notes, stamps, bonds, negotiable instruments, deeds, securities of any kind, cheques, postal or money orders and travel documents.
In the event that the baggage is recovered, the insured, if already paid, is under obligation to return the compensation received for the loss in accordance with the Policy.
SECTION IX – DAILY HOSPITAL CONFINEMENT ALLOWANCE
In the event that the Insured is admitted to a hospital or any medical facility due to accidental bodily injury or sickness sustained whilst travelling outside his usual place of residence, the Company will pay a fix allowance specified in the schedule for every day of hospitalization up to a maximum of 2 weeks.
- Treatment or aid obtained in the place of residence of the Insured.
- Surgery or medical treatment which in the reasonable opinion of the medical practitioner treating the Insured, can be reasonably delayed until the return to the place of residence.
SECTION X - LOSS OF TRAVEL DOCUMENTS
Pays for the transportation and communication expenses necessary in getting a replacement of lost passport and travel tickets including the cost of such replacement, up to the maximum limit stated in the Schedule of Benefits.
1. No claim shall be payable hereunder in respect of death, loss or disablement, fee, charge of expense incurred as a result of bodily injury:
a) If the Insured Person is under One year (1) or over 75 years of age
b) Cause or accelerated by or traceable to any pre-existing physical defects or infirmity
c) If Insured Person is traveling against the advice of a Medical Practitioner or for the purpose of obtaining treatment
d) Caused by intentional self injury, suicide or attempt thereat
e) Caused by pregnancy, childbirth or their complications
f) Arising from insanity, depression or anxiety, mental or nervous disorder
g) Resulting from war, invasions, act of foreign enemy, hostilities or warlike operations (whether war be declared or not), mutiny, riot, civil commotion, strike, civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, conspiracy, military or usurp power, martial law or state of siege, seizure, quarantine, or customs regulations, or nationalization by or under the order of the government or public or local authority, or any weapon or instrument employing automatic fission or radioactive force, whether in time of peace or war.
h) Act of terrorism including but not limited to the use of force or violence and/or the threat thereof, of any person or group(s) of persons, whether acting alone or on behalf of or in connection with any organization(s) or government(s), committed for political, religious, ideological, or similar purposes including the intention to influence any government and/or to put the public, or any section of the in fear.
i) Any loss, damage, cost, or expense directly or indirectly arising out of (a) biological or chemical contamination (b) missiles, bombs, grenades or explosives due to any act of terrorism
j) While the Policyholder is serving in the Arm ed Forces of any country or international authority, whether in peace or war; and in such an event the Company, upon application of the Policyholder, shall return the pro rata premium for any such period of service.
k) Any loss or expense in which a proximate cause was the Policyholder's attempted commission of or willful participation in any crime punishable under the Revised Penal Code of the Philippines except crimes or reckless imprudence as defined by Article 365 or under similar laws of any country in which the crime was attempted, or resistance to lawful arrest.
l) Consequent upon Insured Person engaging in racing of any kind, mountaineering, winter sports, exploring, big game hunting, or any hazardous undertaking connected with his profession or occupation or otherwise.
2. NUCLEAR EXCLUSION CLAUSE
a) This policy does not cover:-
i) Loss or destruction of, or damage to any property whatsoever or any loss or expense whatsoever resulting or arising there from, or any consequent loss;
ii) Any legal liability of whatsoever nature, directly or indirectly caused by, contributed to or arising from ionizing radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel, or from any nuclear waste from combustion of nuclear fuel. For the purpose of this exclusion only combustion shall include any self-sustaining process of nuclear fission.
b) The indemnity provided by this policy shall not apply to nor include any
loss, destruction, damage or legal liability directly or indirectly caused by, contributed to, by, or arising from nuclear weapon material.
Seoul, South Korea 3 Days and 2 Nights with City Tour Package
Enjoy a fun-filled vacation in this artistically adorable place on earth!
A futuristic and fast-paced environment with a traditional touch.
Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall? All you have to do is to Enjoy! Seoul has something for you every season!
Food Lover? Enjoy a Gastronomic foodventure with the variety of Korean Cuisine found in every corner of the city.
Shopping? Whether Signature stores or traditional markets, Seoul offers unique stores for you!
Want to time travel? Witness the traditionally preserved rituals in Gyeongbokgung Palace up to the modern K-POP!
So what are you waiting for? Grab this travel package and check out for our promo rates!
- Round trip Airfare via Manila
- 3 Days & 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation*
- Round trip airport transfers (Airport-Hotel-Airport)
- Full Day City Tour with lunch (To visit:Gyeongbok Palace (Deoksu Palace on Tuesday), National Folklore Museum, Presidential Blue House (pass by), Jogyesa Buddhist Temple, Ginseng Outlet, Changdeokpalace (Hanok Village on Monday), Insadong Antique Shop Alley, and Amethyst Showcase. Have a free time shopping at Namdaemun market.
- Visa processing fee
*In case the preferred hotel is not available, you will be transferred to similar class or different class subject to applicable rate difference.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN SEOUL
Upon arrival at Incheon International airport, meet and greet with our airport representative then transfer to your Hotel. Free time on your own leisure.
DAY 2: SEOUL CITY TOUR (B, L)
After breakfast at the hotel, pick up at the hotel lobby then proceed to whole day city tour with lunch included. Visit Gyeongbok Palace (Deoksu Palace on Tuesday),National Folklore Museum, Presidential Blue House (pass by), Jogyesa Buddhist Temple, Ginseng Outlet, Changdeokpalace (Hanok Village on Monday), Insadong Antique Shop Alley, and Amethyst Showcase. Have a free time shopping at Namdaemun market. After the tour, transfer back to hotel. (Lunch: Ginseng Chicken Soup or Bibimbap).
DAY 3: DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast, enjoy your free time on your own leisure until your transfer back to the airport for your return flight.
URBAN PLACE HOTEL
Location Address : 30, Hyoryeong-ro 77-gil,Seocho-gu,Seoul,Seoul,137070,South Korea
30, Hyoryeong-ro 77-gil,Seocho-gu,Seoul,Seoul,137070,South Korea
Urban Place Gangnam is a central 3.5-star Seoul hotel in Gangnam, within the area of shopping, nightlife, restaurants district of Seoul, Urban Place Residence Gangnam is a popular pick for both business and leisure travelers. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations.
Urban Place Residence Gangnam offers impeccable service and all the essential amenities to invigorate travelers. Guests of the hotel can enjoy on-site features like free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour front desk, express check-in/check-out, luggage storage, Wi-Fi in public areas.
Gangnam Street within a 10-minute walk. Seoul Express Bus Terminal and the popular Go To Mall, situated underground below the bus terminal, is 15 minutes’ drive away. Incheon Airport is a 70-minute drive from the property.
Built in 1395, Gyeongbokgung Palace is also commonly referred to as the "Northern Palace" because its location is furthest north when compared to the neighboring palaces of Changdeokgung (Eastern Palace) and Gyeongheegung (Western Palace). Gyeongbokgung Palace is arguably the most beautiful and remains the largest of all five palaces.
NATIONAL FOLK MUSEUM
Located inside Gyeongbokgung Palace, the National Folk Museum of Korea presents over 4,000 historical artifacts that were used in the daily lives of ordinary Korean people. Here you can fully immerse yourselves in previous domestic and agricultural lifestyles, and learn about Korea's cultural beliefs. The National Folk Museum of Korea has three permanent and two special exhibitions as well as a library, souvenir shop, and other subsidiary facilities.
PRESIDENTIAL BLUE HOUSE
The signature markings of the Presidential Residence of Cheong Wa Dae are its blue tiles. It is the first thing that catches one's attention upon entering the premises. The blue tiles and the smooth roof blend beautifully with Mt. Bugaksan in the backdrop.
Jogyesa Temple is the center of Zen Buddhism in Korea, and is famous for being located in the city. From the busy streets of Jongno, follow the road towards Anguk Subway Station, and you will see Jogyesa Temple. The first thing you will notice at the temple are the lovely trees. These locust trees and baeksong trees in front of the Daeungjeon, the main temple building, are about 500 years old. One locust tree is about 26-meter high, and in the summer, provides a large amount of shade to enhance the mood of the temple. The baeksong tree is designated as a Natural Monument. The Daeungjeon building is a stately building built in 1938. The Dancheong is particularly beautiful with all the different colors painted on it, and inside the building is the statue of Seokgamoni. In front of the Daeungjeon building, you can also see a seven-storey stone pagoda containing Jinsinsari.
Changdeokgung Palace was the second royal villa built following the construction of Gyeongbukgung Palace in 1405. It was the principal palace for many kings of the Joseon Dynasty, and is the most well-preserved of the five remaining royal Joseon palaces. The palace grounds are comprised of a public palace area, a royal family residence building, and the rear garden. Known as a place of rest for the kings, the rear garden boasts a gigantic tree that is over 300 years old, a small pond, and a pavilion.
MANILA - INCHEON
0320PM - 0805PM
INCHEON - MANILA
0935PM - 1225AM
FINE PRINTS FOR SEOUL
- Rates are applicable for Philippines Passport Holder, surcharge may apply for foreign passport holders
- Minimum 2 paying adults must travel together
- Mandatory Tipping to Driver and Guide USD 5 per person per day
- Visa Processing is at least 7-14 working days and subject for approval of the Korean Embassy
- Itinerary is subject to change due to local condition
- Japanese Holiday Surcharge Applies. Subject for Computation to this dates (Sep 14-18, 21-24, Oct 1-9, Nov 2-5)
- Full cancellation charge will be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization
- DULY FILLED-UP VISA APPLICATION FORM
- TWO 2X2 OR PASSPORT SIZED COLORED PICTURE
- ORIGINAL PASSPORT( 6MONTHS VALID)
- COPY OF PASSPORT DATA PAGE
- ORIGINAL & COPY OF VALID VISAS & ARRIVAL STAMPS TO OECD MEMBER COUNTRIES FOR THE PAST 5YEARS
- ORIGINAL PERSONAL BANK CERTIFICATE (must include account type, current balance, account opening date, 6 months average daily balance (ADB)
- ORIGINAL BANK STATEMENT or CERTIFIED TRUE COPY OF PASSBOOK FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS
- COPY OF RECENT PERSONAL INCOME TAX RETURN
- COPY OF NSO MARRIAGE CONTRACT (IF TRAVELLING WITH SPOUSE)
- COPY OF NSO BIRTH CERTIFICATE (IF TRAVELLING WITH IMMEDIATE FAMILY)
- ORIGINAL EMPLOYMENT CERTIFICATE (must include applicant's position, date hired, compensation, office address and landline numbers, and e-mail address)
- COPY OF PRC/IBP ID (if professional)
- COPY OF COMPANY ID
- COPY OF BUSINESS REGISTRATION FROM DTI OR SEC
- COPY OF BUSINESS PERMIT OR MAYOR'S PERMIT
- ORIGINAL SCHOOL CERTIFICATION
- COPY OF SCHOOL I.D.
- COPY OF PARENT'S DOCUMENTS: ORIGINAL BANK CERTIFICATE, ORIGINAL COE OR BUSINESS DOCUMENTS
- COPY OF SENIOR CITIZEN CARD OR RETIREMENT DOCUMENTS
- COPY OF ICARD
IF INVITED TO KOREA
- ORIGINAL INVITATION LETTER NOTARIZED IN KOREA
- COPY OF 1ST PAGE OF INVITOR'S PASSPORT
- COPY OF BUSINESS PERMIT FROM KOREA
IF THE COMPANY WILL SHOULDER THE TRIP
- GUARANTEE LETTER FROM COMPANY
- ORIGINAL BANK CERTIFICATE OF THE COMPANY
- COPY OF BUSINESS DOCUMENTS AND ITR OF THE COMPANY
VISA PROCESSING TIME : 7-10 WORKING DAYS
NOTE: ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS MAY BE REQUIRED UPON RELEASING OF PASSPORT.
* Frequent travellers who have travelled as tourist to OECD member countries within 5 years are exempt from submitting ITR.
FOR GENERAL FRIENDLY REMINDERS CLICK HERE
- VALID PASSPORT- at least six (6) months valid prior to your departure date.
- For Foreign Passport Holders, it is your liability to secure your visa (if required).You must also secure your return ticket from your original country or your onward ticket to other countries.
- For dual passport holder make sure to bring them both and must be 6 months valid.
- If you are a government employee, you are required to secure a "Travel Order" from your Head Office or Office of the President before travelling abroad.
- For Domestic and International, pregnant woman must secure a letter from her OB Gyne.
- Passengers below 18 years old should be accompanied by Parents. If not, kindly secure clearance at the nearest DSWD office please visit: http://www.dswd.gov.ph/faqs/travel-clearance-for-minors/
- SHADOW TRAVEL AND TOURS is not responsible for any immigration matters.
- Infant (0-23 months) is Free Of Charge
- For 2 years old and above, same rate as adult rate
- Meals are complimentary only, this is non convertible to lunch, dinner or cash
- Standard Check in time 0200pm and Standard Check out time 1200nn
- If passengers arrived at their hotel before check in time, instead of waiting, they can leave their baggage at front desk and come back for check in. As well as for check out time you can comeback before scheduled pick up for your return flight.
- Check in Deposit: During check-in every hotel need an incidental deposit which is refundable upon check out.
- If in case specified hotel is unavailable passengers can still avail with a similar class hotel
- Non refundable/ Non rebookable/Non transferable once booked and confirmed --- AIRLINE
- Any incidental expenses will be on guest account
- Present your Passport/Valid ID and service voucher upon check in.
- Terminal Fee for International Flights: (Clark 600/person) & Philippine Travel Tax (P1,620) are payable at the airport.
- For OFW that are travelling for vacation purposes are payable for the Philippine Travel Tax.
- For Foreign Passport holder who stayed more than a year in the Philippines are required to pay Philippine Travel Tax upon exit in the country.
- Terminal Fee for ALL Domestic and International flights departing from Manila is FREE.
- Estimated Terminal Fees for other domestic destination is less than P200/head.
- If you are travelling with minors (below 12 yrs old) prior to your departure date, you can get your 50% less to your Philippine Travel Tax (exclusive of PHP200 government fee) at the nearest Philippine Travel Authority Office please visit: http://www.tieza.gov.ph/index.php/travel-tax
- Present your Valid ID for Domestic Flights and for children w/out any Valid ID you can use their Birth Certificate as document upon check in.
- Present your at least 6months valid Passport upon check in.
- There will not be any refund if passengers failed to show up at our airport representative
- For Domestic Flights, check-in time should be at least 2hrs before the flight.
- For International Flights, check-in time should be at least 3hrs before the flight.
- Maximum of FREE 7kls hand carry only per person per way.
- If they are going to bring liquid in hand carry, maximum of 100ml per piece and it should be in zip lock bag.
- Passengers are not allowed to bring either hand carry or check in baggage like Guns, Firearms and weapons. Also Explosive, flammable, chemical and toxic substances.
- It is the responsibility of the traveler to ensure the safe keeping of their personal belongings & valuables.
- Company will not be responsible for passengers who are late and have missed their transport, as this may disrupt and delay the transfer schedule that may involve other joining passengers.
- Any unused tour services is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-rebookable
- Passengers must be at the lobby at least 30 mins before scheduled pick up of the guide for tours/transfers.
- For seat in coach transfers you are sharing the bus with the other passengers you have to wait for the other passengers to arrive.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Passengers name entered must be same as per passenger's passports (for international) or other valid ID (for domestic). Incorrect names may cause penalties or invalidation of travel vouchers.
- It is the passenger's responsibility to check carefully for any errors made in the booking details, flight dates, name of passengers etc.
- Within 24 hours after receiving your vouchers/e-ticket, you can notify our agency regarding the accuracy of information including names, birthdates, flight details, travel dates, hotels, tours and others or else any claim of inaccuracy or modification will not be honored.
- Issuing office will not be liable for any problem caused by tour operator outside/inside Philippines
- In the event that a problem arise, please coordinate with your travel agent or the person whose name and contact no. listed below of this service voucher
- SHADOW TRAVEL AND TOURS is not responsible if an airline cancels, reschedules, or delays a flight for any reason, and therefore, you are releasing the company, employees, sub agents from liability for the Airlines flight changes and cancellations. However our friendly staff will assist you to rearrange your package for the restrictions given by the airline and hotel.
- Note: Once transaction/s is finalized booking confirmation with reference no. will be released within 24 hours or less / booking officer will call you for final confirmation. Please note that you need to have the confirmation or reference no. to complete your bookings or else airlines / hotels/ tour operator will not honor your given voucher.
- Any alteration made without approvable from issuing office will be deemed null/void.
- Any unused travel packages is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-rebookable
BOOK NOW! COME AND VISIT OUR BRANCHES TO ASSIST YOU! For Direct Bookings:
❶ SM MALL OF ASIA (SMX): Units G4,G5 and G6 at SMX Convention Center, Marina Way Drive, SM Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City
Office Hours: (Monday to Sunday 10am to 9pm)
❷ SM CITY CLARK: M.A. Roxas Hwy, Clark Freeport, Pampanga
Office Hours: (Monday to Sunday 10am to 9pm)
❸ SM CITY SAN FERNANDO DOWNTOWN : 4th Floor, Consunji St, San Fernando, Pampanga
Office Hours: (Monday to Sunday 10am to 9pm)
❹ DAU MABALACAT PAMPANGA: 381C Mc Arthur Highway, Pampanga Philippines.
Office hours: ( Monday to Saturday 9am - 6pm)
❺ ANGELES CITY PAMPANGA: 2348 Sto. EntierroBrgy. Sto. Rosario, Angeles City 2009
Office Hours: (Monday to Saturday 9am to 6pm)
❻ BERTHAPHIL: Clark Center 7 Berthaphil, J.A Santos Ave, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga Philippines.
Office Hours: (Monday to Saturday 9am to 10pm)
|SPEAK TO OUR FRIENDLY CALL CENTER AGENTS:|
✆ LANDLINE NUMBERS:
WHY CHOOSE US?
❶ We are The Best Choice Achievers for Accomplishment and Success in Travel & Tours Industry for 2016 Every year, we are being recognized from different areas in travel and partners. Cebu Pacific's recognized as one of its top agents for 2014 and 2015. We also received the Silver Eagle Award for Outstanding Sales Performance on International and Domestic Routes. We are awarded by Air Asia for outstanding sales performance for the year 2015 and 2016.
❷ GMA and ABS-CBN, two of the biggest networks in the country, has already featured our International Tour Packages in Hong Kong, Macau, Bangkok and Singapore. Both TV programs’ episodes ranked as one their highest viewed and liked. We are expecting more TV partnerships with our other travel packages we offer.
❸ We are one of the top travel agencies and tour operators in the country, most awarded travel agency among our contemporaries because we are proud of the value we achieve and the value for money we offer, following the rules to the strictest standards of travel business.
❹ Shadow Travel and Tours was given National Customers' Choice Annual Award for 2016 as the Most Outstanding Professional in Entrepreneurship for Travel Agency in the Philippines. It has also earned Top FIT Agent awards for Five straight years, honor to receive these awards and you are all our reasons for Shadow Travel and Tour is listed among the Best companies in the travel industry.
❺ One of our main strengths as a company is delivering hassle-free and low cost travel experiences from our satisfied and happy clients through our official Facebook page that reached more than 1.7 MILLION LIKES and still counting.
❻ We are the first travel agency to have state-of-the-art Call Center System, using technology to have a clear convenient assistance wherever you are.
❼ We have a wide selection of travel services which includes domestic and international booking and ticketing, tour packages with varieties of themes and attractions, land arrangements, tourist transport services and hotel accommodation to choose from.
❽ We always offer very low cost ever in the market and we make sure that every transaction is done with quality so we can effectively give the cheapest price, memorable vacation and convenience assurance.
❾ We provide expert, highly trained guidance, personalized service that provides objective suggestion for your dream vacation.
❿ Service from the Heart is our brand of loyalty.
“Travel at its finest, choose Shadow Travel and Tours”